CLOSED

My dream is that the Star Glow Wand will be 100 TBT. :)

Thanks for the update Lucanosa! :D

Bought 2 ice cream swirls for 460 each and bought a Pika egg for 300. :)

I bought my waluigi egg recently for 500 tbt

How much does a flea cost? Not like I want to sell them or anything, I'm just curious...

Last edited:
Rest in piss ;;

If/when the whole collectible mess is fixed I'll reopen this

bye felicia.

ok we're back in business uwu

Last edited:
I wonder how much the new eggs will cost?

I wonder how much the new eggs will cost?

Well... eggs are pretty cheap/normal during most easters, but after it's all over the eggflation is usually really bad, typically in the thousands. Make sure you get the eggs you want asap before they all inflate again this year!

Also I've been collecting data over the past few weeks! After easter chaos is over expect a huge update to the guide! INCLUDING FLEAS uwu

Well... eggs are pretty cheap/normal during most easters, but after it's all over the eggflation is usually really bad, typically in the thousands. Make sure you get the eggs you want asap before they all inflate again this year!

Also I've been collecting data over the past few weeks! After easter chaos is over expect a huge update to the guide! INCLUDING FLEAS uwu

Hey so, completely hypothetical question here: which do you think would sell for more bells, the kirby egg or the chao egg? Also when would be the best time to sell said egg? asking for a friend

Galaxy egg is going to be the new Star Glow Wand, only that it's an egg. :eek:

Galaxy egg is going to be the new Star Glow Wand, only that it's an egg. :eek:

I thought it would be price-wise on the same tier as the dark egg, but it's reallly eggceding my eggspectations.
although Easter did just end so inflation is up. I might be right anyways and it could level out around 4k.

Back