CLOSED

Bump! I'm updating this today; thank you for everyone's patience so many ****ing sales omfg

also o_O everything's deflating... a lot, so if you need TBT I'd sell what you have now.

Last edited:
UPDATE!
5/7

- Update to the collectible availability status list
- The addition of fleas and the new colleggtables
- Update to Google Sheets (the addition of values with links to the threads the sales took place in)
- Update to the actual guide data
- An additional easter egg update! See if you can spot it! Hint: it doesn't have to do with easter eggs lmao

More deflation! And EGGS!!! Also fleas ftw! Overall everything has deflated, with the exception of popsicles, which seem to be getting popular again (maybe it's a summertime thing?). Hype for possible future hybrid restocks! Although I'm kinda scared at all the sales I'll have to take care of if/when they are released... OTL >.>​

Last edited:
Forgot to post this but bought a father's day red carnation for 100TBT yesterday!

I think the Pok?ball has a mistake... is it actually that cheap? :p

Last edited:
I sold a ど collectible for 500tbt, a green candy for 110tbt and five pumpkin cupcakes - two for 100tbt each and three for 200tbt each :lemon:

Bought a blue house for 500TBT from them! ^

Bump!

I've noticed... a lot of offsite trading over the past few months. When I get a chance today I'll add a mini-section to my guide containing the average prices and rates for items and currency commonly traded on here. I won't be updating it a ton or adding any info to the sheets, but I'm hoping it'll help people with selling or buying PH/FR without having to look for other threads.

Tell me what you guys think about this!

Bought Two Winter Mittens for 10 TBT each. :)

Wuuuut happened to the pokeballs lmaoo

- - - Post Merge - - -

Since you made the pokeballs worth so little, make the fleas the most expensive thing on the site lol

I bought a blue balloon for 2000 TBT.

Wuuuut happened to the pokeballs lmaoo

- - - Post Merge - - -

Since you made the pokeballs worth so little, make the fleas the most expensive thing on the site lol

I think Pokeballs are deflating because of how it's almost impossible to get 10,000 TBT now. Stuff like pinwheels don't prove this point, but there's less TBT in circulation now. Even artists hardly accept TBT for their work.

I hope the Glow Wands, Balloons, Pinwheel, and Feathers follow the same treatment like the Pokeball. :eek:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh, and the Houses. :p

Back