• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Best Pizza Topping.

Draco

Advance Wars Grand Master
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
7661-1167-9999
New Horizons Token
Pavé
White Cosmos
森
Cake
Pear (Fruit)
July Birthstone (Ruby)
ど
May Birthstone (Emerald)
Easter Egg
i think the best pizza topping is pepperoni. what about u?

thats counts imo.. some might say no but i think so...also i tryed Artchockes (sure i spelled that wrong lol) i liked them on chicken pizza.

I LOVE fresh veggies on my pizza *u* So tomatoes, mushrooms, spinach, etc.
If we're defining "best" in regards to importance, I think a good sauce is important.(☆ω☆*)

Pepperoni and tomatoes
So yummy <3

Cheeese gotta be the cheddar if ya know what I mean :)

I love love lvoe vvevlevopelv elvepolv,eove LOVE alllllll the meats on my pizza. Bacon, pepperoni, ham, sausage.... Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

I like black olives and mushrooms, but you can't beat pineapple.

Loves: Sharp/strong/exotic cheeses, Alfredo, Duck, Saute'd vegetables, Red Pepper
Neutral: Pepperoni, Mozzarella, Ham, Corn, potato
Dislikes: Jalape?o, Pickle, Banana Pepper, American Barbecue sauce, Sweet potato
Hates: Seafood, Olives, Fruits

Of course the list can go EVEN longer, but this is my general list. Ya folks should look up more unique pizza ideas instead of borin' "standard" pizzas that are widely available.

Peanuts are surprisingly good on pizza.

Cheese for sure, but for actual toppings you can order, mushrooms are the number one for me!

Back