Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Do you feel guilty about time traveling?

Bells
    3DS
    2767-3318-3622
    I use to time travel lots when I first got the game because I was so excited and I was seeing everyones dream towns through pictures on Pinterest, Google and watching videos on YouTube and I just wanted to get started..I'm also extremely impatient like I bought the game so I could have fun and play it and when things go by as slow as they do in the beginning it's not fun and I begin to lose interest. Now I don't time travel except in hours because my sleep schedule is always changing..I use to feel bad about it in the beginning but heres how I think about it..you payed for the game..games are meant to be fun..if it's not fun for you, make it fun your own way. Also like someone mentioned above, there is more important things going on in the world..no need to worry about a game. it's not that serious.
    Last edited by Arial.Blissxo; 03-21-2017 at 03:44 PM.

I don't feel bad at all. I will control my town to my liking. It's a built in game feature so it's not cheating imo.

Bells
    3DS
    2595-0894-4362
    I don't really feel guilty for time traveling but I do feel guilty when I time travel and forget to adequately talk to each of my villagers. Sometimes I get in the zone of planting shrubs or trees and wanting to see if they are in an acceptable spot that I forget to do the daily tasks like fossils, talking to villagers, etc.

Bells
    3DS
    1736-3944-1564
    Silver Mailbox
    I don't feel guilty about time traveling. As a college student who also has a job, my time for playing ACNL can be random. There's not much to do at 9 o'clock at night, not for me anyway. Sometimes I'm unable to play for days at a time. Currently, I'm catching up from a month where I was bogged down with papers, projects, and midterm exams. I time travel so that I can experience every day, and I don't feel guilty about it. Sometimes I will time travel forwards and backwards, depending on my mood, but I never do so when it's snow people weather.
    Some people play the game one way, and others play the game another way. As long as we all have fun, who's to say what's the "wrong" way to play?

Spoiler

Sandrine, the bespectacled Mayor of Paris

Bells
    3DS
    0748-6991-4133
    If I didn't TT I don't think I would make it through the first full week off the game. I'd have been so bored.