• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Big Flower Collectible Giveaway!

toadsworthy

Tangsworthy
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
1777-6372-7112
White Star Fragment
Yellow Star Fragment
White Star Fragment
Yellow Star Fragment
White Star Fragment
Dreamy Party Popper
Christmas Gold Candy
Weird Doll
Christmas Gold Candy
New Year's Party Popper
I've always wanted to host a giveaway! Groundhog day has said 6 more weeks of winter, so lets all have a reminder that spring is still coming!!

nature.jpg

I like the giveaways that incorporate more personal things into it, so each flower collectible will have a question to answer and you must guess my answer for each one or complete a challenge to win. I will only respond to correct answers! Here are some stipulations, not abiding by them will disqualify that post

-One entry per post! Answering two questions or posting a picture and question together will disqualify that whole post! Just repost them separately. NO POST MERGING
-Never edit your post! Instant disqualification of that post if you do! If you make a typo I will understand what you say
-All contest ones will end on Wednesday February 8th at 11:59 PM EST, anything time marked after won't count, Questions will be given to first correct answer as soon as I see it
- Please put number of question/challenge listed below in your entry, it will help a lot!
- BEFORE STARTING TO COMPLETE ANY OF THESE YOU MUST MAKE A SEPARATE POST SAYING "HAPPY SPRING" SO I KNOW YOU READ THESE RULES! I CAN EASILY SEPARATE ALL YOUR POSTS THAT HAPPEN BEFORE THIS POINT TOO!

Flower.pngFlower.pngFlower.pngFlower.png

Prizes and Questions! I will update this as quick as possible when one gets solved!
1. Red Cosmo - Favorite Comfort Food?
2. Red Cosmo - Favorite Food? (yes there is a difference)
3. Red Cosmo - Artwork relating to Springtime! Any media is welcome! Include name card!
4. Red Lily - Favorite Color, requires a specific shade/name (not just yellow, red, green, etc.)
5. Red Lily - Favorite Flower in Real-Life? Sunflower guessed by Stepheroo
6. Red Tulip - Favorite ACNL flower? Sun/Yellow Cosmos guessed by Stepheroo
7. Red Pansy - Favorite TBT Collectible?
8. White Cosmo - Favorite Breed of Dog?
9. White Cosmo - Favorite Mario Game? (All Spin-offs and Main-series included)
10. White Tulip - Favorite Piece of ACNL Furniture? Pineapple Bed guessed by Stepheroo
11. White Lily - Current State I Live In? Indiana guessed by Dixx
12. Yellow Cosmo - Favorite ACNL Villager?
13. Yellow Cosmo - Write a Poem relating to the "Cash Me Ousside" Meme!
14. Yellow Cosmo - Favorite Animal?
15. Yellow Lily - Favorite Flavor? Mint guessed by pink cotton
16. Yellow Pansy - Post a funny meme! Funniest wins!
17. Yellow Pansy - What popular song is currently my alarm?
18. Yellow Rose - Post a picture of beautiful nature! Include a name card, doesn't have to be spring related.
19. Yellow Tulip - Favorite brand of clothing?
20. Father's Day Carnation - Hand Drawn Picture of any Toad! Include name card!

Flower.pngFlower.pngFlower.pngFlower.png

*Hints may be given at a later date, some are broad for a reason*
^Some questions have multiple acceptable answers^
+When entering contests, put your username on a piece of paper in the picture so I know its you+
~I have a time-stamped picture of answers I will be posting at the end to show I had no bias in this~

Bear in mind I may be away from my computer, and I will keep this reminder to what post I have checked up until if I'm not around.
Checked up to Post #:

I will pick my favorite for contests and post at the end of the time period above, I usually like well-thought or funny or puns, but there will be no real method to my winners, rest assured it will be bias-free of user. If you don't have the best art skills thats fine too, I won't be bias because someone is an amazing drawer, concept goes a long way.

Last edited:
HAPPY SPRING!
1. Pizza
5. Roses
6. Tulips
7. Heart Glow Wand
8. Beagle
10. Cinnamonroll Sofa
That's it for now, gotta go to bed.

4. Red Lily - Favorite Color, requires a specific shade/name (not just yellow, red, green, etc.)

Emerald.

Happy Spring :)
White Cosmo - Favorite Breed of Dog?
I love Dobermans, thats my favorite breed ever!

10. White Tulip - Favorite Piece of ACNL Furniture?

Alpine Lamp

13. Yellow Cosmo - Write a Poem relating to the "Cash Me Ousside" Meme! lmfaooovgjbnegb

The sky thundered and raged
Like our voices, so full of rage.
Cash me ousside.
All peace fled,
Battle had begun.
Howbow dah?

Rad giveaway man! I'm not gonna enter, cuz I have a butt load of flowers already. But as a flower enthusiast, I salute you. GL~ :cool:

Back