Cycling [OFFLINE] Kaelyn's Amiibo Adoption Center - 25 TBT / Villager

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Jennyrae - Gala is in boxes and ready to adopt. I will be adding you and opening the gates!

@The Pennifer - you understand correctly :) When she's in boxes you would just send 25 tbt when you adopt her. I can have her in boxes here after Gala is adopted for you.
Oh my goodness gracious (lol) I will be delighted to get her ... I am just trying to boot out an I want villager to major room!

OK just let me know when you are ready. I have Bitty in boxes for ya :)
Oh thank you ... I am working on getting someone to move as soon as possible!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok ... looks like I can do this!! ❤❤❤
Mayor BlueHour from
Twilight
FC 2895 7240 7488

- - - Post Merge - - -

Bells and tip sent ... are you ready for me? ❤

Bitty's found her new home =)

going to close for a bit and take a break to work on my main town for awhile. Will probably be online again later tonight or tomorrow.

Frank was adopted yesterday! Cielo already found Pekoe before I was online again.

Open and ready to give villagers new homes again today :)

Sorry for the delay rl got in the way last night. I have the cards for Stitches and Merry and will be able to open gates after 8pm central time tonight.

that's okay! could you send me a message when i can come and get her please? i'm not sure about central time at all ^^"

Is Stitches still avaliable?? I need him SO badly but I'm always late. Stitches and/or Marshal. They're my dreamies.

Edited: I think I want Marshal more than Stitches. So I pick Marshal if you have him.

Last edited:
Good morning! I am online and available to scan in villagers to put into boxes for you to adopt! I am going to be updating page 1 with a list of villagers currently living in Boondox.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back