• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Cycling [OFFLINE] Kaelyn's Amiibo Adoption Center - 25 TBT / Villager

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Jennyrae - Gala is in boxes and ready to adopt. I will be adding you and opening the gates!

@The Pennifer - you understand correctly :) When she's in boxes you would just send 25 tbt when you adopt her. I can have her in boxes here after Gala is adopted for you.
Oh my goodness gracious (lol) I will be delighted to get her ... I am just trying to boot out an I want villager to major room!

OK just let me know when you are ready. I have Bitty in boxes for ya :)
Oh thank you ... I am working on getting someone to move as soon as possible!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok ... looks like I can do this!! ❤❤❤
Mayor BlueHour from
Twilight
FC 2895 7240 7488

- - - Post Merge - - -

Bells and tip sent ... are you ready for me? ❤

Bitty's found her new home =)

going to close for a bit and take a break to work on my main town for awhile. Will probably be online again later tonight or tomorrow.

Frank was adopted yesterday! Cielo already found Pekoe before I was online again.

Open and ready to give villagers new homes again today :)

Sorry for the delay rl got in the way last night. I have the cards for Stitches and Merry and will be able to open gates after 8pm central time tonight.

that's okay! could you send me a message when i can come and get her please? i'm not sure about central time at all ^^"

Is Stitches still avaliable?? I need him SO badly but I'm always late. Stitches and/or Marshal. They're my dreamies.

Edited: I think I want Marshal more than Stitches. So I pick Marshal if you have him.

Last edited:
Good morning! I am online and available to scan in villagers to put into boxes for you to adopt! I am going to be updating page 1 with a list of villagers currently living in Boondox.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back