• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Cycling [OFFLINE] Kaelyn's Amiibo Adoption Center - 25 TBT / Villager

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaelyn

Bells
Purple Violet
White Violet
February Birthstone (Amethyst)
Tasty Cake
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
Feedback
100% (96) +
I will mainly be cycling at nights during the week and weekends when I can. I will be doing a mix of amiibo and regular cycling as I do not have a complete amiibo card collection. What I do have can be found here.

Feel free to post who you are lurking for or request an amiibo villager that?s in my collection. Villagers in boxes will be first come first serve when they are posted in this thread (unless it?s an amiibo card reservation). All villagers are only 25 tbt to claim.

Disclaimer: I will not guarantee that any villagers are 100% original.

Town: Boondox
Current Residents:
Chief
Octavian
Tucker
Deirdre
Bonbon
Pekoe
Static
Colton

Newest/Pending Move in:
Currently in boxes:

Pending Scans

Last edited:
Hi there! Do you have Avery in your amiibo card collection? If so, can I please have him? c:

Yes I have Avery... give me a few moments to get him in boxes and kick someone else out :)

Gate to Boondox is open, please don't forget to send the 25 tbt with the adoption :)

Avery has been adopted

I have time for one more tonight before I head offline

- - - Post Merge - - -

Going offline for the night... Feel free to post if there are villagers I have cards for that you want to adopt and I will check in again after RL work tomorrow night!

Last edited:
Good morning all! I am online and ready to scan in cards/cycle villagers. Please post who you are looking for!

since there seems to be no interest in Merengue right now I'm going to scan Kyle in and get him into boxes by scanning in Chrissy

Chrissy has been adopted and Kyle is in town waiting on BeatlesFan to be back online. Feel free to request a villager!

Last edited:
Kyle was adopted yesterday! Going to void Ricky in about 5 minutes.

Online and ready to take reservations/requests!

I see you have Cranston in your amiibo collection! May I request him?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back