• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Splatoon what your favorite weapon to use?

ZebraQueen

i love my zebras
Pear 🍐
Banana 🍌
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
7684-6558-1977
Festive Bell
The Bell Tree Fair 2020 Patch
Holiday Candy Cane 2019
Purple Bat Potion
Purple Violet
Purple Candy
Green Candy
August Birthstone (Peridot)
Pear (Fruit)
I mostly used between these 2 for turf war and rank battle
Which are N-zap 89 and splash of matic
Which are my 2 favorite weapon <3

Though sometimes I use my octobrush if I just feel like helping instead being aggressive

So what about you guys?

I switch between weapons a lot. When I first started playing I'd never use anything but the Aerospray RG. Other weapons I use a lot are the heavy splattling, fresh squiffer, hero charger replica, carbon roller and dual squelcher. Now my main weapons are usually the fresh squiffer, custom blaster and .52 gal.

My perfect match and one true love is always the good old Carbon Roller (regular), but occasionally I do like trolling people in Tower Control with the Luna Blaster Neo. Gotta love that splat bomb rush <3

Splattershot Jr. is definitely my main. Sometimes I switch to the Tri-Slosher and more recently I've tried the Slosher Deco. Both are lots of fun to use but I'm definitely not as good with them as the Jr. They are fun to use for a change or when I feel like messing around. :p

I main ALL of the brushes.

all of them

However, I use the standard inkbrush the most. Sprinkler + Inkstrike is op

I like to use the Wasabi Splattershot, also Paint Brushes and Buckets are cool too.

Been trying out the Splash-o-Matic lately. I'm not very good with it but it's tons of fun especially Suction bomb rush. :p

I love all the weapons. all the weapons
But if I had to pick one it would probably be either the Aerospray MG or the Octoshot.
:D

I use a variety but mainly shooter weapons except for one, single roller. They are N-Zap '85, Krak-on Splat Roller, .96 Gal deco, .52 Gal, Aerospray MG, Tentatek Splattershot.

i like weapons with high fire rate. i used to use the berry splattershot pro but the fire rate was too low so i switched to the aerospray pg. now i use the splosh-o-matic 7 and i like it even tho ghe range is really short. i would like to use some weapons with a better range but they frustrate me so much because theyre worse in fire rate and all that.
i used rollers when i first started but now i would never be able to go back, they feel too clumsy. i tried using the hero shot replica yesterday but it felt rly weird. i liked the longer rate but the other stuff werent as good as im used to so ;w;

Back