• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Will I get to design my own house?

No but you can envision each house like your own if you want, even with requested furniture that isn't really my style I still like to make it someplace where I'd like to live and still make each villager happy!

No, but you can always make a villager your roommate or something, and give yourself your own room. :)

I honestly wish I could. But alas.

I just expanded Lolly's house and made it suitable for us both.

I Could make isabelle my roomie but would we stay in the friend zone?

0803-5762-601 Done! Me and isay ( and tom nook... ) are all living together. ( No its not a sicom! ) as you Could see the home at the left is split between me and isay Fyi tom is here because he wants to see how "the other half" lives
Ps. I couldnt find out how to send my pic from my phone :(
Pps. It used to be themed after a tea party :)

Last edited:
I wished i could design a house for myself, since i highly enjoy putting together houses in new leaf. So i just keave a little bit of myself in each house i help design~

Sadly you don't. I was really hoping you would be able to but it's just designing houses for others which is still fun

Back