Hello other mayors~

paxfel

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Hi there, my name is Livvia. I've been chugging away with New Leaf for almost a year and have found myself to be an obsessive collector. My town looks like crap, hahahaha, but I'm happy with my hefty catalog! I haven't tested the trading-waters, and plan to stay that way, but I figured it would be a great idea to get to know the community better in case I need something in the future. ;) God, I sound very materialistic.

As for my rl self, I am a 25-year-old professional dog walker (that's actually a thing XD) and I spend most of my time trying to make my own dogs' lives more fun. I own five dogs, a ferret, three geckos, a tortoise and a turtle. I think you may know why I am so drawn to the AC universe by now.

Looking forward to chatting with others and learning as much as I can about these games. Hope all is well with you all!

Last edited:
Welcome! I'm Mayor Hana ~ I have 4 cats so I understand making your animal lives good :3

Hi Hana! Thanks for the welcome. I totally blanked on my own cat, haha! I forgot to list her. What do your kitties look like? :)

Hi Hana! Thanks for the welcome. I totally blanked on my own cat, haha! I forgot to list her. What do your kitties look like? :)

I have a elder cat grey and white tabby. (had for 13 years!) Orange male tabby and a silver fluffy baby and a what I believe to be a part dwarf cat.. stray that found its way here. ♥

Last edited:
O M G being a dog walker sounds like so much fun!! Welcome to the forums!\(★^∀^★)/
I love animals too, I'm kinda sad our apartment is so small and we don't have a yard. I'd totally have a bunch of doggies ;u; I do have a cat, tho~

Welcome! I am also an animal lover and it's probably one of the reasons I love this game! The trading can be a bit intimidating at first but don't worry - there are plenty of people to help you if you're not sure how something works - just ask! :)

Back