• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

plans for valentine's

ZebraQueen

i love my zebras
Pear 🍐
Banana 🍌
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
7684-6558-1977
Festive Bell
The Bell Tree Fair 2020 Patch
Holiday Candy Cane 2019
Purple Bat Potion
Purple Violet
Purple Candy
Green Candy
August Birthstone (Peridot)
Pear (Fruit)
What are you gonna do on that special day?

Me just give a project to a teacher and have class
But to my fellow friends and classmate I'm gonna do a little special recipe for them :)

Probably not realize it's Valentine's Day for the entire day tbh

Play Animal Crossing all day long to keep my mind off the fact that it's single awareness day. I'm so lonely

My best friend and I are gonna be single losers together, drink, eat, and chill. I'm finna git trashed :lemon:

My best friend and I are gonna be single losers together, drink, eat, and chill. I'm finna git trashed :lemon:

Netflix and chill?

I hope that you have fun. Are you going to watch a romantic movie? Or?

probably going to go eat somewhere with a friend while being low-key ashamed that i dont have a significant other to share valentines day with.

Netflix and chill?

I hope that you have fun. Are you going to watch a romantic movie? Or?

Thanks lol. We're probs gonna watch horror movies and youtube. That's what we usually do anyways.

Lmao I love all these comments XD
Not a single comment yet to be with a significant other
And that why I love this forum

Lmao I love all these comments XD
Not a single comment yet to be with a significant other
And that why I love this forum

trick question, anyone that spends more than 1 month's time on a forum has no significant other

(that was a joke, calm down)

Idk, my boyfriend and I are long distance. I'm hoping to maybe Skype him and play games together, if he's not busy with his college work!

I'll be with my boyfriend, I don't know if he really remembers when Valentine's Day is though lol

i dont have a love life lmao but hopefully there will be chocolate on sale the days after valentines so :^3333

I'm going to eat chocolate and mess around on the internet and probably play New Leaf, Happy Home Designer, and Poochie & Yoshi's Woolly World all day. Then, the day after, I'm going to the store to buy sale candy.

I'm going to eat chocolate and mess around on the internet and probably play New Leaf, Happy Home Designer, and Poochie & Yoshi's Woolly World all day. Then, the day after, I'm going to the store to buy sale candy.

poochy and yoshi's woolly world is my valentines lol

I have classes 9am - 4pm on Valentine's Day, so what I'm most likely going to do is get home, crash out on my bed, and watch Terrace House or something. SO I can appreciate other relationships without being in one myself. :')

Probably the same thing I've been doing the last few holidays; nothing, or at least nothing different than I do everyday. Maybe eat some more candy and chocolate.

No special plans since I'm single. :D
Since it's a Tuesday I'll probably be tired af and just play a few games in the evening after coming home. ^.^

Play games with a guy that idk if im love with or not.

Oh and gift everyone pokemon on SM

Last edited:
hehe well i actually have a gf this year but we're ld so i dont know what we'll do

Back