• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Do You Think You're Popular On The Bell Tree Forums?

?

• Total voters
I think I'm somewhat popular XD

I haven't been on here long enough (actively), lol - but I guess I'm getting there?

Last edited:
I think many currently active members recognise me, but probably dislike some of my opinions and such, so it depends on your definition of popularity.

Well known, I guess? I'm really not sure.

It doesn't help that people have changed their names on here too! So it's kind of hard to say.

Hi? Has anyone seen me anywhere? I haven't been active for a while, but I occasionally return to the site. I don't know how well-known I am, but I seriously doubt I'm popular.

honestly though there's not a lot of personalities on this site who make a big impression as of late and it's kind of boring

- - - Post Merge - - -

Who are you?
I'm the queen of somalia

honestly though there's not a lot of personalities on this site who make a big impression as of late and it's kind of boring

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm the queen of somalia

Neat.

And yeah, those users who leave big impressions are usually ****posters and they get banned several times. Oh well...

Last edited:
Well I've been popping up here and there a lot lately, commenting on stuff and lurking in random crevices on the site, so yeah I'd say I'm making my way up there :rolleyes:

I think alot of people know me, even if its not for the best things.

Between posting like once a month, not having an avatar and having just changed my username, no lol

No. But you never really know what you got until it's gone, huh?

Back