Do You Think You're Popular On The Bell Tree Forums?

?

• Total voters
Honestly, I don't post in Re-Tail, in the HQ, on the trading boards, and almost never in specific sections of the Treehouse or Gamer's Lounge. I'm simply not around enough places for people to recognize me, I think, but that's okay.

Nah.

I mean i have like +5000 and joined here almost 2 years ago but certainly im not between the popular guys of the site mostly bc i wouldn't fit with them.. Eh , who cares about being popular anyways?

i am definitely not popular lmao.
idk how many ppl know i exist lmao tho id say it is different in the different parts of the forum. i never rly post in the animal crossing part but i post in brewsters cafe often.

I've come across almost all of you guys on this thread lol

As for me, not really...I hang around ReTail a lot. I occasionally come here. I usually kinda stick talking the same people because I'm bad at talking to people lmao

...I never really thought about it. I don't think I'm popular, but I don't exactly think I'm completely unknown either. ?\_(ツ)_/?

I think I'm somewhat well known, but certainly not popular. I was more well known before i changed my name, I think.

Back