• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Do You Think You're Popular On The Bell Tree Forums?

?

• Total voters
Honestly, I don't post in Re-Tail, in the HQ, on the trading boards, and almost never in specific sections of the Treehouse or Gamer's Lounge. I'm simply not around enough places for people to recognize me, I think, but that's okay.

Nah.

I mean i have like +5000 and joined here almost 2 years ago but certainly im not between the popular guys of the site mostly bc i wouldn't fit with them.. Eh , who cares about being popular anyways?

i am definitely not popular lmao.
idk how many ppl know i exist lmao tho id say it is different in the different parts of the forum. i never rly post in the animal crossing part but i post in brewsters cafe often.

I've come across almost all of you guys on this thread lol

As for me, not really...I hang around ReTail a lot. I occasionally come here. I usually kinda stick talking the same people because I'm bad at talking to people lmao

...I never really thought about it. I don't think I'm popular, but I don't exactly think I'm completely unknown either. ?\_(ツ)_/?

I think I'm somewhat well known, but certainly not popular. I was more well known before i changed my name, I think.

I post a lot in Brewester's Cafe but otherwise I don't think too many people know me.

Back