Do You Think You're Popular On The Bell Tree Forums?

?

• Total voters

moonford

moon boi
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Ruby
White Cosmos
White Cosmos
White Cosmos
White Cosmos
Leif
Lol, no.

This is kind of a silly thread but I'm sure it will be worth some discussion value, maybe?

I've wondered about this a lot. I've only been here since November but I trade and post A LOT so maybe I'm somewhere in the middle?

I don't really think about that type of things on forums?? I just like posting/ interacting with people! Also I just joined so objectively, no. 8D

No, not really. A few cool peeps know me but I'm not the center of attention.

ive made about 9000+ posts since march of 2016, i think i am just little bit (only in brewster's/basement)

Last edited:
I don't think so since I don't really interact/make friends, my profile views and posts are decent though.

well of course I am! I like to chat mostly everywhere and just be nice and of course my zebras just give me away -snickers-
Yeah I think I am lot of people know me and I chat here and there but nothing special about me :p

I think I might be kinda well known? I guess more active people would know me better as they see me round more often

maybe a little? since I've been here since 2014 and I get to be active sometimes and I made a few friends.

I would think that most people have probably seen me around but I don't really talk to anyone :p

I post here quite a bit. But nobody mentions me, ever. I still like to think I'm popular a little bit.

Literally everyone who has posted on this thread (aside from candle hearts, sorry but you did just join...) I would say I definitely know/ have seen around the forums very much so....

does that by association mean I'm popular too lol!
but really I think I'm sorta known, but I'm nowhere near notoriety as much as the other people on here

Literally everyone who has posted on this thread (aside from candle hearts, sorry but you did just join...) I would say I definitely know/ have seen around the forums very much so....

does that by association mean I'm popular too lol!
but really I think I'm sorta known, but I'm nowhere near notoriety as much as the other people on here

Notoriety = the state of being famous or well known for some bad quality or deed.

Oh dear....

I don't think I'm popular, but I post enough so people know who I am at least. I think I'm in between "invisible" and "famous person".

I think some people may be able to pick me out if they frequent the museum, but other than that probably not. I was gone for a longgggg time and only came back to TBT semi-recently.

And, just a side note, that there are definitely people with ample amounts of "notoriety" on the forums. So, rather than being "forum famous," I'd just prefer to not be known for bad things lmfaooo

Back