• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

fire emblem heroes thread

idiotdoomspiral

=__=
Apple 🍎
Persimmon 🍅
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Island
Alyse
Pink Crescent Moon
Moon Bunny
Yellow Crescent Moon
Ocean Pearl
Oarfish Head
Oarfish Body
Oarfish Body
Oarfish Tail
Silver Moon Jellyfish
Red Super Star Trophy
so its out like right now and i love it
for those playing: what do you think of it? whos on your team so far? who did you vote for in the ballot? (i voted for hector, nephenee, l'arachel, morgan f, nyna, ninian, joshua, lyon and ephraim)

I just spammed Male Corrin and Garon in the ballot...

Otherwise I've got Chrom, Anna, Hana and Virion in my team.

it's not out for me yet :^( but i'm super excited to see who's in it!!!!!!! with my luck, none of my favourites will be :')

Current roster:

Henry 3*
Lon'qu 3*
Draug 4*
Palla 4*
Laslow 3*

I really want a Lyn 5*.

I actually haven't yet played a Fire Emblem (even though I own Conquest) so I don't know if I'll get it yet, is it an okay FE game to start out with?

I actually haven't yet played a Fire Emblem (even though I own Conquest) so I don't know if I'll get it yet, is it an okay FE game to start out with?

considering it's free, why not? but yeah it's pretty easy to get down. i have two friends who have never played an FE game before and they're really enjoying it.

my current go to team is: camilla, olivia, jeorge, sharena, and lissa if i wanna use a healer. they're all 4 stars except for sharena. i just pulled oboro though, who is my favorite character, but she's 3 stars and i don't know if i want to invest in catching her up to the rest.

It took every last remaining space on my phone and it drains my battery about 3% every minute but it's REALLY fun so far. I got my waifu (Pieri) on my very first orb, so I was excited... Then I got Sakura and Lissa right after each other and it was less exciting but not half bad.

current roster:
(Small) Tiki 5*
Catria 4*
Palla 4*
Gwendolyn 4*

They're all lvl 22 or higher, but they are getting DUNKED ON by chapter 9 part 3.

Managed to roll Tiki 5 on my first roll :^)
Currently have in my party;
Tiki 5
Oboro 3
Robin 3
Oboro 3

Still on chapter 2 though bc I haven't had too much time to play yet rip. Does anyone know if they've mentioned trading at all? Or is it all just within your own game?

Last edited:
Does anyone know if they've mentioned trading at all? Or is it all just within your own game?

It's still a new game, and new features are bound to be added in the future. For now, they haven't said anything about trading characters or anything. They are planning to add new events later, but, as I said, it's still a new game and I don't think trading will be added anytime soon.

Stopped rerolling once I got a 4* Azama. He's my husbando.

Connected my acc to nintendo. Later wanted Camilla. I did a single scout everytime I didn't see any green orbs (what gives Camilla)....

I got a 5* Lyn. Then I stopped pulling. Then I pulled again and got a 5* Effie. Both are op as ****. Lyn almsot has galeforce.
Effie is my tank and kills everything with her 40 atk

Uh, I got a 4* Camilla though so Im happy. Have yet to gotten a 4* Bow or Magic user though

My team is 5* Robin, 5* Marth, 5* Minerva and 3* Wrys, but I find it more fun to reroll and see what characters the game gives me, rather than to actually play, haha.

I now have the error code 801-3001 on my title screen, but I can remember my team-ish. I really hope they fix this error soon.

5* Tiki (Lv. 15)
3* Beruka (Lv. 24 I think)
4* Sharena (Lv. 22)
3* Stahl (Lv. 22)

I was going to try it more later, but I downloaded it. I love that the first hero I summoned is Virion. Yeah! Got my husband in the tutorial level. :D It is cool that you can also use My Nintendo coins for this game. All of the other Nintendo rewards are boring so I might get some random Fire Emblem items.

i've been super unlucky with pulling five stars. i swear my friend has pulled like 3 or 4 without rerolling and i've barely just pulled one (caeda). and who do i have to kill to pull a 5 star takumi?

I voted for Soren, Nephenee, Ike (PoR version), Lethe, Ranulf, Jill, and Nasir. Unfortunately I missed a few days.

I have been playing the game and I absolutely love it so far! My team at the moment is Caeda, Peri, Takumi, and Lissa. I will likely replace Lissa as she is only 1 star and maybe Peri, but that is my team atm. I am about to go into the Land of Awakening. ^-^

I downloaded this a couple days ago and spent a ridiculously long time rerolling yesterday. Eventually I pulled a 5* Lucina and 5* Robin, so they're my go-to heroes for now. I'm still using Anna and Sharena because the rest of my haul was crap and I wanted unit variety, but I got the 2* Felicia from today's event so I think it'll be worth leveling her up. She's apparently pretty good as a support? Either way I'm having a blast with this game lately, it's definitely sparked my interest in playing more Fire Emblem games. I'm surprised I never invested any time in them before, I loved Final Fantasy Tactics and they're pretty similar in some ways, being tactical RPGs. Safe to say I really enjoy this genre now and I'm impressed with this app so far.

Edit: Finally got enough orbs to summon again and pulled 4* Frederick and 3* Tiki (Adult). I love Frederick holy ****. Pretty happy with my party now.

Last edited:
I'm currently using these for my team:
5* Lyn
5* Camilla
5* Peri
4* Olivia

I'm going to replace Peri with Nowi once I promote her to 5*. I also have a 5* Jakob.

all my team members are now level 30, but you run out of energy so quick it's so hard to level em up :(

I alternated between Titania and Tibarn for the ballot. I doubt anyone else voted for them, but I thought I should at least try. XD My current team is Stahl, Takumi, Serra and Odin. Takumi is basically the only useful one, but Stahl's getting there too.

Back