• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

fire emblem heroes thread

so an update with mine, my team is currently
5* lyn
5* takumi
5* camilla
5* effie
i've gotten really lucky with summoning units since i also have 5*s of abel, maria, merric, tiki (y), roy and kagero. i have other teams too but the one above is my main team
hoping to get hector. my number one husband that i love very much

Last edited:
If anyone is still playing they updated the summon focus pools today; there are four new heroes from Sacred Stones and Genealogy for you to gamble your orbs on, and some more ways to obtain orbs. Nintendo is also making some helpful changes to EXP gain in the near future that are definitely needed, you'll gain more EXP for killing lower level enemies now instead of minuscule amounts or zero. Glad to see that they're listening to feedback and tweaking things.

I summoned a few more heroes today and got a 4* Clarine, so now I'm running with:
5* Lucina
5* Robin
4* Frederick
4* Clarine

Level 33 now, though Clarine is still a little bit behind.

I didn't exactly get to vote who I wanted because the website refused to go to any other FE games and only stayed on Shadow Dragon for me. So I ended up using the Random feature and just stuck with Lon'qu.

As for Heroes, I say it's pretty cool. It's really annoying when the Summoning doesn't give you the characters you want, and worse, gets you characters you dislike.

My team so far:
5* Nowi
4* Gewndolyn
4* Camila
5* Lucina

I started playing last night. I'm still not too sure what I'm doing since I haven't gotten around to researching but I've managed to do two 5-orb pulls so far (working up on building up orbs to do a third pull soon).

First Batch: 4* Tharja, 5* Julia, 3* Robin, 5* Kagero, and 3* Tiki
Second Batch: 4* Nowi, 4* Catria, 3* Gordin, 4* Chrom, and 4* Merric

I really want Lucina but since this is a gatcha game, I'm trying to not get my hopes up :p

At least capitalize the topic appropriately if you're going to do an "official" thread. xD

I couldnt get the game to fully install. I got the tutorial segment done, then when it went to do the bigger install, it wouldn't move off of 0%. Tried everything to fix it, but to no avail, so I finally uninstalled. Sad because I was really looking forward to this game.

3* of my 5* heroes are red sword users
please go away and give me a 5* tome user

tfw no takumi.... PLZRNG I WANT.

i am glad i got henry a while back, got him to four stars, i also have an alt team with nothing but five stars. But i still cant beat chapter 9 ?n?

EDIT: MY BANK UPDATE THINGY WITH HOW MUCH I SPENT FOR THE MONTH CAME IN AND I SPENT AROUND 200$ O N F E H E R O S WOW OK.

Last edited:
EDIT: MY BANK UPDATE THINGY WITH HOW MUCH I SPENT FOR THE MONTH CAME IN AND I SPENT AROUND 200$ O N F E H E R O S WOW OK.

Well, if you're still playing and having fun than I wouldn't worry too much about it. Myself, I spent like around 70 EUR and then got bored with the game and stopped playing, haha.

I had to stop playing because I spent $100 on it in the first two weeks. I have poor self control.

Managed to get a 5* Eirika without spending a single cent so now's the time to uninstall the app I think

ive spent too much money on this game only to get bad summons then when i spend no money i gert rlly amazing summons? like ok

ive spent too much money on this game only to get bad summons then when i spend no money i gert rlly amazing summons? like ok

That's the main reason I've managed to resist spending money on this game, I know I'd just get 5 Virions from it.

Back