• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Pokémon Cutest pikachu copy?..

pachirisu! my first experience with it was on pokemon rangers, my first pokemon related videogame. the only thing i remember about it was the pachirisu! also it has my favorite colors.

It would be hard to choose between Togedemaru and Dedenne. Although I do like Mimikyu, I'm more partial to Togedemaru, but I think I'd really be in love with a dedenne to have as a pet of some sort. Really, after seeing the Dedenne in the anime, and following it so closely, I've adored the species. I wish it had a bit more pizazz though, whether a mega evolution or perhaps a better stat difference. But, ah, well. Wishes.

Why isn't Mimikyu on this list? It literally is trying to imitate Pikachu lol I say it's the best and it's also not weak like many of the other Pikachu lookalikes. But on your list, I like Emolga the best.

I love them all, but here's the order of how much I love them:
Pachirisu
Plusle
Minun
Dedenne and Emolga are tied since I can't figure out which to put first
Togedemaru

I count Mimikyu as one, but I have no idea where to put it on my list. It's my favorite Alola Pokemon.

Minccino and her evolution
And more fluffy cute Pok?mon.
I love Minccino, but it's not a Pikachu clone. Cute and fluffy isn't enough to be one.

Mimikyu!

they are trying their hardest to be a pikachu,dont ruin their moment

Pachirisu is my favorite Pikachu clone, hands-down. It was my favorite partner in Shadows of Almia, because it was so stupidly cute.

They're all too cute I mean look at them!
6fa272b8dee5cf37bbde4a86c4e26619.jpg

Last edited:
Pachirisu, definitely! Emolga is in second place because of the anime.

Back