• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Pokémon Cutest pikachu copy?..

Reyrey

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Holiday Candy Cane 2018
Jingle Christmas Doll
Red Candy
Holiday Candy Cane 2016
Silver Mailbox
Small Mailbox
White Tulip
I'm not sure but I'm think of these:
Togedemaru
Plusle
Minun
Dedenne
Emolga
Pachirisu
Minccino and her evolution
And more fluffy cute Pok?mon.
Looking to have one on my team and I sadly can't make a poll since I'm on mobile and pc doesn't work on my phone :C any opinions on the cutest Pok?mon?

Minccino isn't a pikaclone, he's just a normal-type cincilla :p

Anyway my favorite will always be Emolga. I was ecstatic when I first heard that the new pikaclone was going to be a sugar glider aka a flying squirrel. But that's just because I love flying types in general <3

Marill if you consider it a Pikaclone. if not, then Dedenne

Emolga. Definitely Emolga. It has its own talents and uses besides "Electric Mouse" type, unlike Pokemon like Plusle or even Pachirisu.

And if Mimikyu counts, it's up there, too, but I'm not sure if it does.

Pachirisu and Emolga are my favortie.
Pachirisu probably is more preferable to me. :p

Cute cosplay pikachu:cool:

I'm between dedenne and pachirisu I like those 2 they are so cute

lol I really don't know what are pikachu copies they're as cute as pikachu ;P

I'd have to say Emolga - I really loved Iris's in the anime.

It's odd how some shock you when you touch their cheeks and some don't. For me only dedenne and Emolga shocked me. Togedemaru likes being pet in the cheeks.

I love Pachirusu best! But Plusle and Minun come second!

Marill if all types. Electric: Emolga > Togedemaru > Pachirisu >>>>> Minun > Plusle >>> Dedenne

My favorite of the bunch is Emolga. It has a unique enough appearance to set it apart from the rest. I don't really find any of them "cute" though. Plusle and Minun would probably be the closest to "cute" given their little gimmick of plus and minus, but yeah, I prefer Emolga on pretty much every level.

I really like Emolga. **** Togedemaru and Dedenne lmaooo

- - - Post Merge - - -

after those two I was just done xD thank god for Mimikyu though

As far as design goes, I really like Emolga. It's only the fact that she's not great competitively by comparison to my other options that I haven't used her
She's very cute though

Pachirisu used to be my favorite pokemon when I was younger and still stands as my favorite pika-clone <3

Back