• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Anyone with a dream town worth rating?

Yeah i'll try

- - - Post Merge - - -

Peoples towns probably look nicer when it's not winter, but i try to ignore it

1,2,3 - like you just started (don't waste my time)
4 - people that only place paths everywhere and it isn't nice (GARBAGE)
5 - you put more effort than 4 but it doesn't look nice
6 - lots of effort but
-ignores a lot of restrictions (greenery and paths)
-Paths are messy, crooked, and seem to be placed just to fill up space without putting more effort (especially around cliffs, rivers)
-Bad use of space, just filling with flowers is stupid
-sloppy bushes, paths, everything
-and more

7 - very good but has some flaws which are found in 6
8 - amazing
9 - more amazing then 8
10 - impossible

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll look at kaede Nova's and Nearthy's and try to come up with some advice

- - - Post Merge - - -

And i'll check out sirena
It would be a lot easier if it wasn't winter

Last edited:
meh, It's all subjective anyways, I adore my town and wouldn't change it a bit n.n
the effort that each person individually takes is just as valuable as the next if it is their best. My town represents how messy and colorful I am in real life. So I'm perfectly fine with it:3

Last edited:
Honestly Im starting to see this is more opinion based rather than objective. Thanks for taking a look anyways

no one's town is garbage :)

i think it's more than a little biased and unfair to set such arbitrary standards for "rating" people who have obvious love and care for their towns, and then to call them "garbage" or "a waste of time." especially considering that it appears your own town falls rather low within your own rankings.

at any rate, the point of the community is to support each other. i'm glad we have the official dream thread where we can choose from so many wonderful and diverse dreams and the energy is always positively minded towards aiding each others' growth and being helpfully happy.

meh, It's all subjective anyways, I adore my town and wouldn't change it a bit n.n
the effort that each person individually takes is just as valuable as the next if it is their best. My town represents how messy and colorful I am in real life. So I'm perfectly fine with it:3

I completely agree. Your town should be a representation of you or what you like. It's nice to know others like your town and all but it wouldn't matter to me if everybody hates my town because I love it and worked so hard getting it the way I imagined.

I'm confused, why did any of you bother asking me too rate your town? If the only opinion you guys care about is your own then you shouldn't have asked others to rate it.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm sorry to anyone I offended
I really did try to be fair unbiased, I put really put a lot of effort into rating your towns I swear.

You can judge my town, It. DA is in the town pic in my sig.
(Also just to note, the seemingly out of place patterns, like behind the trees n stuff, is to keep villagers from moving there when I plot reset. Still have one villager to replace, waiting on the amiibo card. Don't wanna bother with putting them back when the time comes.)

Last edited:
Chicha's BWAgency, your town was brilliant

Overall 9/10

I would recommend changing the paths for the smaller trails
And try to avoid diagonal paths unless you use bushes beside them
Try to decorate the fountain around the Re-tail a little more

Also, I would use other flowers. But it's great he way it is XD

Bravo
I'm so happy someone did well, I was starting to feel like a monster

- - - Post Merge - - -

Cass your town looks great so far but it's hard to judge because of the incompleteness
Sorry

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm really looking forward to the finished product

Last edited:
Cass your town looks great so far but it's hard to judge because of the incompleteness
Sorry

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm really looking forward to the finished product

Yeah, I still need to plant around 100 more bushes and decide what type/color of flowers I want to focus on.
Other wise it's pretty much done

no one's town is garbage :)

i think it's more than a little biased and unfair to set such arbitrary standards for "rating" people who have obvious love and care for their towns, and then to call them "garbage" or "a waste of time." especially considering that it appears your own town falls rather low within your own rankings.

at any rate, the point of the community is to support each other. i'm glad we have the official dream thread where we can choose from so many wonderful and diverse dreams and the energy is always positively minded towards aiding each others' growth and being helpfully happy.

I'm confident with what I've completed in my town and I usually don't like others opinion. I never asked anyone to rate it.

And if your town is empty with no effort other then badly placed pathways.
Of course I don't think it's a waste of time for the mayor, but it is for the one rating it.

Last edited:
Hi, you can come an check mu DA, still working in my town though, thank you very much!!! ��☺️

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi, you can come an check mu DA, still working in my town though, thank you very much!!! 😊☺️

Richluna's Rosewood

Your towns amazing, it's very unique.
But i hated your use of choice of flowers and bushes, you should mix them up.
I didn't like the bamboo in the back
You need more trees in the villager area

overall 8/10

Richluna's Rosewood

Your towns amazing, it's very unique.
But i hated your use of choice of flowers and bushes, you should mix them up.
I didn't like the bamboo in the back
You need more trees in the villager area

overall 8/10

Thank you for the feedback, still haven't finish my town but definitaley will take your advice to complete? Thank you again XenonKnighr56

When my town is less "new" I'd like it to be reviewed by people. You feedback sounds like it points out flaws that I generally agree with (although I don't care if people like it like that ^-^) so it'd be interesting to hear what you have to say. Btw your town is pretty neat o' too :D

Last edited:
Chicha's BWAgency, your town was brilliant

Overall 9/10

I would recommend changing the paths for the smaller trails
And try to avoid diagonal paths unless you use bushes beside them
Try to decorate the fountain around the Re-tail a little more

Also, I would use other flowers. But it's great he way it is XD

Bravo
I'm so happy someone did well, I was starting to feel like a monster

Thank you for the review!! I picked roses to represent the town to show the characters passion and love. I think someday I may switch up all the flowers to freshen it up (although it'd be a long project //sweats) Anyway, glad you enjoyed it! I'll update it again in spring. :)

Biscotti is worth a visit but it's not completed. I'm not sure what train station to remodel to.. and I gotta finish with bushes and flowers. But it's pretty to visit I think. And I'm interested in a review. Also I hope you're not on a diet because i left chocolate cake and coffee with cream under the tree for all visitors!!!

Back