Mother's Day Carnation
Spring Shamrock
Tasty Cake
Winter Mittens
Happy Home Designer Token
Cake
Feedback
99.5% (196) +
I am looking to buy collectibles and sell a few of the ones I don't use very much.

Buying
Peach (580-800 BTB)
Apple (800 - 1000 BTB)
Red rose (1-39 BTB)
White rose (1-39 BTB)
Yellow rose (1-39 BTB)

Selling
Winter mittens x2 (5-15 BTB each)
Famous Mushroom (250-350 BTB)
Yellow Candy (25-40 BTB)

Last edited:
Are these all the collectibles you want? I have a pear if you still need one :/ I also have a Lump of Coal to sell if you want to buy ;)

Are these all the collectibles you want? I have a pear if you still need one :/ I also have a Lump of Coal to sell if you want to buy ;)

At the moment, they are but I'm open to buying others if they happen to pop up. I have a pear already (I can't believe I still have it from 2013 tbh.)

I'm alright for the coal, looking to complete my fruit collection then hopefully moving onto the Japanese letters when I save up my BTB.

I don't think those fruits were released in 2013

I don't think those fruits were released in 2013

I can't be too sure either to be honest. I've had the pear and orange since 2013 so I figured they were likely released about the same time as the other fruits. I can recall seeing people with them a while back.

Doesn't hurt to ask though! I'm fine on the 2016 ones if there was a re-stock. :)

apples were a while after the other fruits, but if you need an older one I have one from june 2015.

Back