• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

would you give savannah a try?

give savannh a chance?

• yes!

Votes: 48 67.6%
  • no

Votes: 5 7.0%
  • depends

Votes: 15 21.1%
  • I have my own opinion

Votes: 3 4.2%

• Total voters
I'm surprised this is even a thread. I thought Savannah was universally loved so the answers would be kinda obvious. It would be more appropriate to make a thread called 'Would you give Wart Jr a chance?' haha.

I'm surprised this is even a thread. I thought Savannah was universally loved so the answers would be kinda obvious. It would be more appropriate to make a thread called 'Would you give Wart Jr a chance?' haha.
IL be doing some few of them so maybe one day be him or jambette I just started with my favorite because it's one people like but then are other normals who beat her and so she low and not much people get her so I'm just doing random

I love Savannah, she's really quite adorable. I never planned on keeping her in my town, however, she grew on me and I decided to have her stay.

Unfortunately, she ended up moving out and was already in boxes by the time I realized it! I was a bit disappointed I had let it happen, but not much could have been done at that point, haha.

If I ever get her amiibo card I might ask her to move in again.

I already had Savannah in my current town ages ago. She's a great villager for sure. But I wanted her to move out fast because I had planned to build the police station where her house was. I might let her in for a while again if she appears on the campsite or something.

This was actually a question I was asking myself the other day, I visited someones town and they had her and it was the first time i've ever seen her and I couldn't figure out if I liked her or not but i'd definitely give her a chance she's pretty cute

Haha this is funny, because I actually gave a chance to wart jr in my acww town, and he ended up becoming one of my best friends in ww! XD

Now back to Savannah.. a sweet zebra with green eyes! Do I need to add more? Haha! She's great! I had her too in ww.. And now in my NL town I don't have anymore space! But I have her card. I hope to be able to move her to my town someday!

If she moved into any of my towns sure, I give almost all villagers a chance and her design is cute.

Savannah is one of a handful of villagers that I don't currently have in a town that I would be interested in acquiring. If I either get tired of a villager currently residing in a town or if they leave unannounced, she'd potentially be one of the villagers I'd choose to seek out. I'm a fan of the unique designs, and since she's the only zebra available it gives her some desirability.

Back