• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

would you give savannah a try?

give savannh a chance?

• yes!

Votes: 48 67.6%
  • no

Votes: 5 7.0%
  • depends

Votes: 15 21.1%
  • I have my own opinion

Votes: 3 4.2%

• Total voters

ZebraQueen

i love my zebras
Pear 🍐
Banana 🍌
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
7684-6558-1977
Festive Bell
The Bell Tree Fair 2020 Patch
Holiday Candy Cane 2019
Purple Bat Potion
Purple Violet
Purple Candy
Green Candy
August Birthstone (Peridot)
Pear (Fruit)
( gonna do these type of thread for fun)
So imagine you don't have no dreamies and your just rolling with the villager you have and one of them it's savannah

Would you give her a chance to be friend and stay in the town
or you don't want her?

Oh definitely. I had Savannah in a previous AC game (forgot which one) and she was really sweet and was one of my favorite villagers at the time next to Elmer. If I ever got her randomly in New Leaf, I wouldn't mind at all.

I don't think I have ever had her in any of my animal crossing games so I would give her a chance. I like villagers that are a bit different like Tucker, Julian, Drago, and Flora. I would only get rid of her if her house was in a bad spot or if her house had holes in it, like the shanty exterior, which I'm pretty sure she doesn't have.

If I wasn't going for a farm/rustic theme for my town right now? Yeah, definitely. She's pretty cool.

yes, i have savannah and i love her <3

When my best friend and I were trying to make a shared town with the perfect map and apples as the native fruit, one of our restarts got us Savannah as villager. Unfortunately, we couldn't keep her, because the native fruit was pears, which was the LAST one we wanted.

I managed to get a Savannah card on the cheap on eBay, however, and now that our new town is established and growing, I'm actually probably going to scan her in as a villager in my half of town. She fits my side's theme, and she's really cute.

I love Savannah! She is so unique and pretty. I had her in my GameCube town, and she was always falling asleep on her own doorstep. Once when I woke her up, she acted all confused and said, "This...is not...my beautiful home, y'all." I still use that phrase to amuse myself.

yeah sure, she's cute. I have her amiibo card and I've toyed with inviting her in a couple times.

I would, yes. Actually, i always feel curiosity about her.

I would, but her stripes are a little, off... No offense to you.

But I already do that...

This is the most hilarious comment I read in this thread
I know some people do it but it just the majority have dreamies
But really good for you :) I'm not laughing at you I just dint expect this comment

- - - Post Merge - - -

I would, but her stripes are a little, off... No offense to you.

HOW DARE YOU SHE IS PERFECT
None taken I know she not for everyone likings and I know what you mean but that doesn't stop me from loving her well it make me love her even more <3

Yes. She's unique and her design kinda stands out. One of the few horses that I actually like.

I would love to try her out in my town! I remember having her in City Folk and I really liked her. I think it would be fun to have her in my town, even if it's just for a little while.

I used to have her when my brother and shared a town. She was really cool. If I ever had the chance, I'd move her into one of my towns. c:

I've given her a chance a million times. Every single time I started a new game, or got a new copy, she was a starter. EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. I'm, frankly, very tired of her at this point. I started a second main town a week ago and she was a starter. I never talked to her. She moved out within a week l m a o

Last edited:
Back