• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Hi, I'm Roe and I'm ridiculously new!

roedeerly

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Hey everyone! I just joined the forum late last night (or early this morning, I suppose), and I'm very excited to make some friends.
Besides being new here, I'm also new to Animal Crossing as a whole! My stepbrother let me make a character in his town, and I've been playing it obsessively for the past week. So pardon me if I ask questions that may seem silly, since I am still learning.
If you have any tips or tricks, or wanna add me and visit my town (or have me visit yours), please let me know!

Thank you guys! I was wondering, if I did have people to visit/visit someone else's town, how would I go about that? I thought you just exchange friend codes, but then I saw people talking about 'opening the gates' to their towns, so I'm lost!! I'd love to visit people/ have people visit me!

Thank you guys! I was wondering, if I did have people to visit/visit someone else's town, how would I go about that? I thought you just exchange friend codes, but then I saw people talking about 'opening the gates' to their towns, so I'm lost!! I'd love to visit people/ have people visit me!

Here's how it works: You exchange friend codes, then you (or the person you're visiting) will open their gates to a faraway town, and clicks the option "All My Friends!" and when they are open you let the other person know!

Back