• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Anyone want to come visit a 5 year old town?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure, would you like me to visit you?

Sure, if you want. I don't have the island unlocked though, or anything really. If you don't mind that, you can come over. It's January in my town, I'm not sure what time it is in yours, but if you need the January bugs/fish feel free to come over and do that. Feel free to browse my tiny selection of shops as well. Oh and I have the Easter bunny in my campsite, so you can order stuff there if you'd like.

Last edited:
That's no problem! :) Are you going to open your gate? ^^ I have a gift for you.

⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺ Hey, do you still need some trash? I'm available right now if so.⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺

Yes I do actually! However I did redecorate one of my rooms so if you'd like to come over first and see? I've got a lot of spare furniture left over if you want to have it? ^^

⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺Alright, I'll boot up my game right now. :) v⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺

I can hang out if you want. I need to hang out at someone's town anyway I have Katie in mine and need to take her somewhere. Also I'm just really bored single player isn't that fun after a while. I'll add you now ^.^

Oh I'm so sorry I forgot I opened this thread! :( Are you still available?

Great! I'll add you right now and open my gate!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back