• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Anyone want to come visit a 5 year old town?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bilaz

Local Eurovision Fan DA-3870-3754-4899
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Matryoshka Doll
Feedback
100% (116) +
I love making new friends, I think it would be fun to hang out with some TBT members! :)

Some facts about my town:
- It's from June 2013, I've had it since launch. :)
- The museum is complete, feel free to look around.
- I've finished decorating my house, you may look around that as well.
- You may explore the entire town, just don't trample any flowers or shake any perfect cherry trees.
- You may go shopping and buy anything you please.
- You may visit my villagers and talk to them.
- I love going to the island and doing tours. ^^

So, anyone want to come over? :D

Last edited:
Coming! Any particular rules you have besides the usual?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I errored for some reason :( Don't know why it did that.. Sorry!

Last edited:
Coming! Any particular rules you have besides the usual?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I errored for some reason :( Don't know why it did that.. Sorry!

No it's fine. I don't have any special rules. :) Oh, sorry about that! I know why. I overestimated my router. :( I moved to a different place and reopened my gate, don't worry I know it works fine from there. ^^

No it's fine. I don't have any special rules. :) Oh, sorry about that! I know why. I overestimated my router. :( I moved to a different place and reopened my gate, don't worry I know it works fine from there. ^^

Omg, I just saw this now! Sorry! I can't come now, but probably tomorrow ^_^ I'd like to explore your town some more!

Omg, I just saw this now! Sorry! I can't come now, but probably tomorrow ^_^ I'd like to explore your town some more!

Oh it's no problem, don't worry about it. ^^ Sure, I'll be available tomorrow, just send me a visitor message. I'd love to have you over again. :)

Last edited:
Can i come over? :)
Of course you can! I'm very sorry for the late reply, I didn't see your message until now. :( Feel free to send me a Visitor message whenever you want to come over!

I'll be able to visit/have you visit later on since I'm going out for an hour or two shortly, just let me know when you're available later :)

I'll be able to visit/have you visit later on since I'm going out for an hour or two shortly, just let me know when you're available later :)

It's fine, I'll be available for a while. :) Just send me a VM. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back