Anyone want to come visit a 5 year old town?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bilaz

Local Eurovision Fan DA-3870-3754-4899
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Matryoshka Doll
Feedback
100% (116) +
I love making new friends, I think it would be fun to hang out with some TBT members! :)

Some facts about my town:
- It's from June 2013, I've had it since launch. :)
- The museum is complete, feel free to look around.
- I've finished decorating my house, you may look around that as well.
- You may explore the entire town, just don't trample any flowers or shake any perfect cherry trees.
- You may go shopping and buy anything you please.
- You may visit my villagers and talk to them.
- I love going to the island and doing tours. ^^

So, anyone want to come over? :D

Last edited:
Coming! Any particular rules you have besides the usual?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I errored for some reason :( Don't know why it did that.. Sorry!

Last edited:
Coming! Any particular rules you have besides the usual?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I errored for some reason :( Don't know why it did that.. Sorry!

No it's fine. I don't have any special rules. :) Oh, sorry about that! I know why. I overestimated my router. :( I moved to a different place and reopened my gate, don't worry I know it works fine from there. ^^

No it's fine. I don't have any special rules. :) Oh, sorry about that! I know why. I overestimated my router. :( I moved to a different place and reopened my gate, don't worry I know it works fine from there. ^^

Omg, I just saw this now! Sorry! I can't come now, but probably tomorrow ^_^ I'd like to explore your town some more!

Omg, I just saw this now! Sorry! I can't come now, but probably tomorrow ^_^ I'd like to explore your town some more!

Oh it's no problem, don't worry about it. ^^ Sure, I'll be available tomorrow, just send me a visitor message. I'd love to have you over again. :)

Last edited:
Can i come over? :)
Of course you can! I'm very sorry for the late reply, I didn't see your message until now. :( Feel free to send me a Visitor message whenever you want to come over!

I'll be able to visit/have you visit later on since I'm going out for an hour or two shortly, just let me know when you're available later :)

I'll be able to visit/have you visit later on since I'm going out for an hour or two shortly, just let me know when you're available later :)

It's fine, I'll be available for a while. :) Just send me a VM. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back