• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Should people afraid of stickers be locked away someplace safe?

Should people afraid of stickers be locked away someplace safe?

• Yes, most certainly! Keep 'em safe and away from us!

Votes: 6 10.0%
  • No. They have the right to be afraid in the big bad world!

Votes: 17 28.3%
  • What the frick is this all about then?

Votes: 34 56.7%
  • Ya'll need Jesus

Votes: 3 5.0%

• Total voters
I'm sorry... but I don't understand the meaning of this thread.
Is it the stickers that have these designs?
valentine-heart-sticker-sheets-32_1369.jpg
Anyway, I don't think they should... that be somewhat idiotic.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Is this a joke thread? Then I'll let you know that you have a pitiful sense of empathy.

Last edited:
Maybe just put them in a lovely bubble? :>
That actually sounds like a lovely idea, but it reminds me of that episode of The Simpsons where Bart is in a bubble. Weird episode.

Is this a joke thread? Then I'll let you know that you have a pitiful sense of empathy.
Ja. Sorry. My empathy and sympathy usually involves taking a serious subject in a very lighthearted manner, sometimes making it darker (implying throwing them into an asylum in this post). It works for some people and not so much for others.

I'm not a stickler for sticking it to stickerphobes, so I voted no.

Unless they'll go on a large rampage than I think they are okay to live their life.

Wait... Is someone legit afraid of stickers?

I'm not 'afraid' of stickers, but I hate when you wear them on your clothes and you take it off and then it doesn't stick, or an old soggy sticker that is gunky at the back. AND paper stickers. Maybe I am afraid of stickers. I have a love-hate relationship with this thread.

I uh

don't really get this thread. but I don't think you see stickers enough in day to day life (assuming you aren't in like elementary) for it to be a problem if you have this phobia?