• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Things that annoy you

_Dentata

Fatima <- real name
Bells
tfw you had to cancel a trade because a neighbor moved in on your items

You have a lot to do in your town and one of your villagers wants to come hang out at your house.

When a favorite villager wants to trade a t shirt for my customized rococo furniture and I have to tell them no.

When a villager asks you to get them something, like furniture or a fish, and you go get it, and as you're bringing it over, they ping you and ask to buy or trade for that exact item and you have to start over.

- When you're busy working on your house interior and a villager walks inside without permission, preventing you from placing furniture (automatic, unauthorized house visits needs to be removed. It's a stupid feature)

- When you just stop running and you slide into a gold rose and it breaks yet when you run across normal flowers they take forever to break.

- Trying to maintain a town theme. When I'll reset my town, the new one will have a tropical theme to it and all the villagers and players will wear aloha shirts and blossom tee's. Only problem is that they just LOVE changing clothes so often, which requires me to use the savegame editor to change their clothes back.

When Etoile changes her shirt on the second day of living in your town because you traded her a tropical tee for a sharp outfit.
No, this didn't just happen to me, why do you ask? :)))))))))))))

Villagers randomly giving you items when you tell them "No!'.

That quiz the normal villagers give you, it was cute at first but now it's just annoying!
I love you Sally, but please stop!

Emptying your pockets to do some landscaping and then comes a villager giving you junk. (Yes, I hate this a lot!)

One of the villagers decided to wear an ugly shirt and starts spreading it around town.

Last edited:
When I forget to do a task in-game and irl. :/

Last edited:
When you've been stung by a bee and you go to one if your villagers thinking they may have medicine but instead they make some snarky remark and don't give you ish...

When you're on the southern isles fishing or bug hunting and someone comes on and either A: just runs around insanely scaring everything away...or B: bell begs or tries to extort you for bells

When you plant flowers and hope for hybrids and nothing happens..or when your daughter decides she wants to play and makes her villager run around and kill the grass :mad:

When you're running around town trying to do chores and your villagers keep asking you for the random crap in your inventory. Bonus points if you're checking for gossip while they do this, or worse, they're a smug villager and get depressed when you say no.

When you get 5 move requests in 7days. It happened a couple of times and it made me feel like not playing.
I'm good friends with the villagers but that's too many movers.

With the update I was hoping they would fix event and birthday days to no movers. Those should be off limit for moving pings.
Not happy when a rumor was going around town that Lolly the birthday girl was thinking of moving. Stopped her the next day.

I really don't like when my villagers ask to come over or for me to visit at a specific time. I would rather go right then and get it done with, because I don't feel like worrying for the next hour that I'm going to forget

Getting villagers out of my town. (No amiibo cards) 4 Days forward and then back xP. The agony T_T

kinda a big annoyance but ive always been annoyed we cant change angles outside like we can with our house (maybe it was too much to add when new leaf first came out, but now i think they could totally do it)

like has anyone realized almost all the buildings are made so the door is facing south? i wanna be able to view my town in a bunch of different angles. i do realize it could be hard since they made things like trees to be viewed from in front and kinda above, but just sayin for future games. kinda the mechanics for the house would be great! i could finally be able to surround my paths with trees and be able to see where im walking!

When villagers change clothes and catchphrases because of interaction while you're busy landscaping your town. Also, whenever I see flowers planted in those spaces where I want fossils to respawn or simply just seeing a random flower that don't mix well with the hybrids and group of flowers that I've personally arranged.

when your doing something irl and the animal want to talk with you >_>

or when im talking to an animal and another animals come to me to talk

When your villager moves on bushes or away from the paths you have set up. Dobie you're the reason I can't complete my town :(

Villagers planting flowers, especially in the exact location where I want to place hybrids. Then they have the audacity to trade one of my valuable items for something worth squat.

Back