Old Eggs
Switch
2396-9345-5408
Moon Ball
Mint
Ancient Lantern
Green Candy
Blue Candy
Thought I'd make a new one since the other thread is a year old now, and people have most likely changed ranks (I know I have for the better!) so here this is.

I only just recently started to play a bit more of ranked after playing it only once briefly ages ago, and have been sitting at C rank forever. Just got to B- though and I'm having lots of fun. I'm trying to not worry much about the actual rank and am just enjoying the game. :)

I have a feeling I'll probably settle out around B rank occasionally reaching B+ on a good day maybe we'll see.

Last edited:
Made it to B the other day. I haven't levelled out quite yet so I'll give it a bit longer to find out where I belong.

I'm at rank s and will stay that way
It's too hard for me but I least I managed to get to rank s

It's been awhile but I stopped playing ranked worldwide when I reached S+ and just prefer doing squad. It's too stressful and definitely rage-inducing for me that I might throw the gamepad if my rank goes down again haha

Got to B+ today. I've only played at that rank now for about an hour but I feel like I may have levelled out now. I seem to fluctuate points wise around 30-60 points not getting close enough to rank down or up. That might be a sign that that's the rank I belong in, which I'm a bit surprised as I originally figured I'd probably be a B- at best. So guess I'm happy with that.

Was so close to A- today which was crazy! Got to B+ 96 while on a winning streak before going on a losing streak and dropping down to 60. Oh well ''twas fun while it lasted.

Was so close to A- today which was crazy! Got to B+ 96 while on a winning streak before going on a losing streak and dropping down to 60. Oh well ''twas fun while it lasted.

Best of luck! I hate playing in A- rank and below. Thankfully, that won't happen again. :) I restore my save file (using the USB trick).

Squad battles might be fun with you. 'Cause you love Splatoon and you got Fairy Tail in your signature! :D
I don't want any friends, though... How unfortunate.

Yay just made it to A rank! Never thought I'd possibly make it that far. I doubt I'll stay at A for long though (only 12 points to the good above A-). But regardless I'm giving the game a great farewell as I've never played it this much or have ever gotten to this rank before. Also hope to reach level 50 before the sequel releases as a personal goal. I'm currently at level 41.

I can't say enough how much I love Splatoon.

Back