• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Splatoon What rank are you - 2017 Edition

2017 Splat ranks

• Total voters

Cress

Pear 🍐
Lychee 🍇
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
2396-9345-5408
Moon Ball
Mint
Ancient Lantern
Green Candy
Blue Candy
Thought I'd make a new one since the other thread is a year old now, and people have most likely changed ranks (I know I have for the better!) so here this is.

I only just recently started to play a bit more of ranked after playing it only once briefly ages ago, and have been sitting at C rank forever. Just got to B- though and I'm having lots of fun. I'm trying to not worry much about the actual rank and am just enjoying the game. :)

I have a feeling I'll probably settle out around B rank occasionally reaching B+ on a good day maybe we'll see.

Last edited:
Made it to B the other day. I haven't levelled out quite yet so I'll give it a bit longer to find out where I belong.

I'm at rank s and will stay that way
It's too hard for me but I least I managed to get to rank s

It's been awhile but I stopped playing ranked worldwide when I reached S+ and just prefer doing squad. It's too stressful and definitely rage-inducing for me that I might throw the gamepad if my rank goes down again haha

Got to B+ today. I've only played at that rank now for about an hour but I feel like I may have levelled out now. I seem to fluctuate points wise around 30-60 points not getting close enough to rank down or up. That might be a sign that that's the rank I belong in, which I'm a bit surprised as I originally figured I'd probably be a B- at best. So guess I'm happy with that.

Was so close to A- today which was crazy! Got to B+ 96 while on a winning streak before going on a losing streak and dropping down to 60. Oh well ''twas fun while it lasted.

Was so close to A- today which was crazy! Got to B+ 96 while on a winning streak before going on a losing streak and dropping down to 60. Oh well ''twas fun while it lasted.

Best of luck! I hate playing in A- rank and below. Thankfully, that won't happen again. :) I restore my save file (using the USB trick).

Squad battles might be fun with you. 'Cause you love Splatoon and you got Fairy Tail in your signature! :D
I don't want any friends, though... How unfortunate.

Yay just made it to A rank! Never thought I'd possibly make it that far. I doubt I'll stay at A for long though (only 12 points to the good above A-). But regardless I'm giving the game a great farewell as I've never played it this much or have ever gotten to this rank before. Also hope to reach level 50 before the sequel releases as a personal goal. I'm currently at level 41.

I can't say enough how much I love Splatoon.

Back