Selling Closet Clean Out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
sounds good, are you available now? would you prefer pick up or drop off? c:

how does 120k IGB sound? I can get you an ivy wall, but I don't time travel so i'll have to wait for the mail to be delivered in about 2 hours if that's ok?

Sure! And you could just visit my town? Feel free to take anything you see laying around, I can leave the money by the train station.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sure. You could just visit my town though?

That's fine! I can pick up. I want to get the ivy wall for my first town and the lady bug chair for my second town. Can I pick
Up the lady bug chair then wait for the ivy wall and pick it up with ny other mayor when it's ready?

That's fine! I can pick up. I want to get the ivy wall for my first town and the lady bug chair for my second town. Can I pick
Up the lady bug chair then wait for the ivy wall and pick it up with ny other mayor when it's ready?

The ivy wall arrived, so you can pick up the items now and yes you can pick up the items with two different towns!
will they be with the same friend code?

The ivy wall arrived, so you can pick up the items now and yes you can pick up the items with two different towns!
will they be with the same friend code?

Yes same friend code :) should I come now?

hi there, I don't have abd, I accidentally put it on my for sale list instead of my wishlist! sorry for the confusion, but I do have the other stuff. How about like 50-60TBT(3TBT each item) for everything? Or if you want to pay IGB, like 340k(20k each item) for everything?

That sounds great. I'll pay with IGB

Can I buy the ankylo tail, ichthyo skull and yellow rain boots for 30k?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back