Shop Post What You Are Looking For! ⭐ Everything ⭐ The Official Multi-Providing Shop!

• Mayor Name: Moi
• Town Name: Boefing
• FC: 1993-7309-1983
• What I Need: simple panel x4, brown seat
• How Much I'm Willing To Spend: 25tbt
• Delivery or pickup? (If preferred): delivery

Last edited:
•Mayor Name: Michael
• Town Name: Duwang
• FC: Sidebar
•What I Need: Dynamic Painting
• How Much I'm Willing To Spend: 5 tbt
• Delivery or pickup? (If preferred): Delivery

•Mayor Name: Emmy
• Town Name: Memoria
• FC: 5429-7463-4587
•What I Need: Werewolf Hood
• How Much I'm Willing To Spend: 2-5 TBT? I'm not entirely sure what would be fair. I think it's orderable? But I know it's not in season. Please let me know.
• Delivery or pickup? (If preferred): Delivery

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi, pinkcotton,

Never mind on this order. I will find someone else. Thanks, anyway. Keep the bells for any work that you may have done on it...

Nenya

•Mayor Name: Rafael
• Town Name: Novaria
• FC: 0533-9234-6649
•What I Need: country guitar; regal wallpaper; rococo lamp; rococo shelf; cabana screen; cabana wallpaper; 2 blue roses; purple pansy; purple tulip; black cosmos; perfect pear
• How Much I'm Willing to Spend:30 TBT enough?
• Delivery or pickup? (If preferred): Delivery[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
?Mayor Name: Michael
?Town Name: FairAcre
? FC: 1134-8251-6528
?What I Need:

Pirate's Hat
Green Zap Helmet
Freezer
24-Hour Shop Clock
Pot Rack
Revolving Spice Rack
Kitchen Counter x2

? How Much I'm Willing To Spend:
Up to 25 TBT total
? Delivery or pickup? (If preferred): No preference.

I wanted to know if you'd allow me to catalogue items? I'll give you TBT for the effort? Please like this post if you want to go ahead with it.

Okay. Here's a tough one, guys. But thought itd be worth asking.

Mayor: Sun
Town: Honemm
FC: In sidebar
Items I need:
New Nintendo 3DS (HHD)
3DS Station,
Wii U Station,
3DS Game Shelf,
amiibo Shelf
and Wii U Game Shelf
(Thanks, good luck)

My offer: 40-50TBT
Pickup/Delivery: Delivery

Thanks so much.
Princess Sun

•Mayor Name: Lu
• Town Name: raindrop
• FC: sidebar !
•What I Need: i'm willing to get anything you guys can provide from this catalogue: http://moridb.com/catalogs/9bNhOQ18eV
(since it's alot of stuff, it's completely understandable if some are unavailable !)
• How Much I'm Willing To Spend: alot of tbt ! maybe 50-80? (or more, as long as i can afford it :0)
• Delivery or pickup? (If preferred): delivery is preferred !

(note: thank you so much for making this thread ! i've been trying to find an easy way to get stuff i want, and this thread completely makes the cut ! thanks to the providers for being extra generous and going out of their way to find and get all these things for us ! we really appreciate it. :3)

Accepted!
I accept!
I liked, but it depends what items. ;)
Not so tough! Accepted. Everything is worth asking for here! c:
I accept this order! And thank you for the sweet note! ^u^

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I apologize taking so long on orders, I feel really bad! Life is gaining up on me, but I'm trying so hard to get my stuff together and get your orders complete. I don't think I can accept any more orders, but that's why we have other providers! ;)

I apologize taking so long on orders, I feel really bad! Life is gaining up on me, but I'm trying so hard to get my stuff together and get your orders complete. I don't think I can accept any more orders, but that's why we have other providers! ;)

Life > ACNL. Relax, you are not obligated to do any of this, but I appreciate it all the same.

? Mayor Charlie
? Town Name: Hogwarts
? FC: 2921-9150-1594
?What I Need:

Ganon's picture
Ganon Outfit
Ganondorf Outfit
Ganondorf Wig
Ganondorf Pants
Bomb
DJ K.K. Booth
Guitar Case
Amiibo Shelf
Wii U game shelf
Wii U station
Nintendo 3ds Station
Town Hall Spring Top
Tingle Hood
Owl Clock
Caveman Tank
Beige emblem blazer
Black Formal pants
gray formal pants
brown loafers
Brown socks

? How Much I'm Willing To Spend: you tell me how much do you want, but i only have in game bells or maybe rare pokemon if you want
? Delivery or pickup? (If preferred): Pickup please

Accepted!

I accept!

I liked, but it depends what items. ;)

Not so tough! Accepted. Everything is worth asking for here! c:

I accept this order! And thank you for the sweet note! ^u^

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for what you've done so far! We really appreciate it!

•What I Need:

Pirate's Hat
24-Hour Shop Clock
Pot Rack
Revolving Spice Rack

I have obtained Green Zap Helmet, Freezer, and Kitchen Counters. Still need the above items :)

Last edited:
Try not to run yourself into the ground, sweetie.
You seem overwhelmed by just a glance at this and are still accepting every order that comes your way.
Please take a break if you need it.
Nobody is going to shame you for taking a day or more off.
This must be very difficult. But we know you just want to help and more than respect you for it.
Be strong

Okay! :)

Thank you! I needed that. ^o^

please take your time !! i know these kinds of threads are a hassle to deal with, especially since there's so many people ordering many different things, and then you have your own life too ! (btw, how will i know if you've got my order done ? are you going to send me a vm or..?) :D have a good day ! x

Back