• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop Post What You Are Looking For! ⭐ Everything ⭐ The Official Multi-Providing Shop!

Hello everyone. I'm willing to pay 4 TBT if acceptable for any of these items. All Amiibo. ^-^

Udon Soup, Modern Wash Station, Sushi Tray, Light/Hearty Breakfast, Kaiseki Meal, Kitchen Counter/Stove, Curry Plate, Fruit Drink, Glass Teapot, Ramen, Hanger Rack

Thank you in advance.

Last edited:
@pink cotton, you accepted my request for 20 sweet Olive starts for 25 tbt, could you please vm or pm me when you are ready? I'll send the 25 tbt as soon as I get notification, much thanks!

@pink cotton, you accepted my request for 20 sweet Olive starts for 25 tbt, could you please vm or pm me when you are ready? I'll send the 25 tbt as soon as I get notification, much thanks!

I no longer need these, withdrawing my request, but I thank you and appreciate the trading you do.

Mayor name: Lucia
Town name: Cute
Fc: 1693-4910-1965
What I need: IGB
how much im willing to spend: 40 TBT
I know this probably wont be accepted but it's worth a shot

Hi please let me know when you can deliver my items

Mayor Anne from Gables
1134-7829-3310

Bowl sink
cucco ornament
medicine cabinet
desert Island map
classic screen
barbecue spit
hylian shield
hyrulean treasure
lobster
umbrella stand

Would you take 50 tbt? That's 5 tbt each.

I hope I'm not being a pain, but I no longer need these items. Sorry about that.

•Mayor Name: Pau
• Town Name: Macarons
• FC: 3067-4587-3983
•What I Need: I made a wishlist for my sister and she kinda went overboard so I'll understand if they can't get me all of them ^^; http://moridb.com/catalogs/w2ZV6UmxH7
• How Much I'm Willing To Spend:250 TBT maybe? tell me if that's too low
• Delivery or pickup? (If preferred): pickup!

Last edited:
• Mayor Name: Kim
• Town Name: Alantica
• FC:2208-5333-6484
• What I need: Hair-bow wig (high priority), flashy hairpin, festivale accessory and crown (low priority), kintaro wig, cake tank dress AND/OR any of the rococo furniture (except the bed and sofa)
• Willing to spend: since I dont have any TBT I could pay with ingame bells (50.000-100.000 per piece maybe?) OR I would make an artwork trade (if people are interested -> taskete.tumblr.com I will surely love to draw your cute acnl characters as well!)
• Delivery or pickup? (if preferred): pickup!

?Mayor Name: Rafael
? Town Name: Novaria
? FC: 0533-9234-6649
?What I Need: country guitar; regal wallpaper; rococo lamp; rococo shelf; cabana screen; cabana wallpaper; 2 blue roses; purple pansy; purple tulip; black cosmos; perfect pear
? How Much I'm Willing to Spend:30 TBT enough?
? Delivery or pickup? (If preferred): Delivery

Thank you! I sent you the bells, added your friend code. When can you deliver?

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````
You can tell I'm like totally new at this, can't you? Haha!

Last edited:
Back