• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

HELP! Which face?

Deers

tea and memes
Bells
I cant decide on which face would look nice on a girl, with maybe short hair from the boys haircuts, or with the full fringe and long hair in probably a green colour.

I normally go for 1, but I wanna change it up a little, I'm just scared about ending up not liking it because I've never really seen them in game for myself D:

72f9586cd5503f0791ad5d793754b070.jpg

To be honest, I don't quite know how to get pictures yet haha but you can come visit my town to see my face if you want to see how they look

I mean, I would, but im currently on the screen where you choose what you look like xD

I prefer ABB. I've used that face since my original Animal Crossing file. I think the eyes are so lovely on that one. My mayor has that style in brown eyes.

I believe BBB is the face I use on an alternative character though. It looks quite nice as well.

AAA is great choice too.

Aside from AAA, if I'd make a girl character, I might go for ABB, BAB and CAB

Last edited:
Word of advice from someone who's tried most of 'em:

AAA, AAB and BAB are very cute but they don't work well with hairstyles with long bangs because the upper part of the eyes will be covered.

ABA, BAA and BBA only work with long hairstyles because they're identical to their male counterparts, so even with the girl short hairstyles they will just look like little boys imo.

My personal favorite is CAA, but I know not many people like it and usually just go for ABA :p

Print the chart out, pin it on a wall, use a blindfold, throw a dart at the chart, and choose the face of which the dart lands on. :p

Print the chart out, pin it on a wall, use a blindfold, throw a dart at the chart, and choose the face of which the dart lands on. :p

I dont own darts, I probably would end up stabbing myself with them somehow because of how clumsy I am LOL

Back