Most hated villager you've had? + bashing them

Dashonthecob

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
I have octavian in my town and I hate him, his design is ugly and I don't like his voice at all. I don't like that he's cranky either bc he's rude and he ruins my town overall. I'm dying to have him move out and i'm getting impatient.

CHADDER. I HATED Chadder. My fiance was like "Oh he's cute though!" NO. HE'S NOT. He's a stupid cheese mouse who's smug (SMUG IS MY MOST HATED PERSONALITY) and all he does is try to low-key but not actually low-key flirt with the character.
I hate Chadder and if he ever moved into my town, I would do everything in my power to make him move.

Cherry! She seems so snooty even though she's an uchi and her design is ugly like idk She just would really annoy me for some reason and I dreaded seeing her in my town or main street!

Freckles. For the sole reason that she didn't have the decency to NOT move DIRECTLY in front of the coffee shop. Sales of coffee PLUMMET'D while her forsaken house was in front of it.
When the Amiibo update came, she got evict'd faster than the universal speed limit.

She's gone now, but I still have that bitter taste in my mouth.

Chops. I hate his hair. I hate his stupid mustache. I hate how he got into my town because some random kid in the neighborhood streetpassed me and he just frickin' showed up. I hate how his design mixed with the timing of his Smug personality traits makes him seem like way more of a jerk than Lopez, Marshal, Julian, or Lucha ever was.

Just. Chops. Screw you, Chops.

Sylvia. She moved into my first town randomly and she's just so UGLY and boring and bland. And she just would NOT move!!! I still have a deep hatred for her 2 years later.

The only villager who I have ever truly hated is Hippeux. He lived in my first New Leaf town, and I would always despise seeing him strolling through my flower beds with his obnoxious fluorescent green self. I was very happy when he finally moved.

I had Monique in Wild World and really, really hated her. Every day, when I walked into her house, I would squeeze my eyes shut and pray that she was in boxes. It took her months to move.

mallary. dear god i hated mallary. i got her through the void in my first ever trade on tbt, i barely knew what void villagers were. i despised her. it took her two months to leave but she finally asked to move. it's not even that she's (extremely) ugly or that i hated her personality, i just despised her because she took a spot i was saving for my dreamies.

Cesar, he was one of my very first villagers and i just hated seeing him because he's so ugly :p

And i had a very hard time making him move, he never wanted to leave!

I bought a Penelope amiibo card on Ebay and I thought would love her but as each day goes by I start hating her more and more...theres something about her that really irritates me I think she's so ugly and annoying and her house placement drives me crazy and she yelled at me for pushing her when she was in my way and refused to move for like 5 minutes! I love peppy personalitys but I really can't stand her..

Last edited:
Somehow I was super unlucky with a new town I made, I started off with Prince and Croque and Sheldeon (very ugly, Sheldeon is just slightly above very ugly) and now Quillson is moving in like wtf why does my town attract all the ugly villagers
Also in another town I got Moe and he said something to me and I hate him because he's Moe

Oh boy, am I going to burn bridges with this one...

FUCHSIA. Whose "great" idea was it to make her fur bright fuchia and her hair yellow? And also give her a black shirt to top it all off? I've had that eyesore in my current town and even though she moved my eyes are still recovering from it. She is literally painful to look at. I hate those colours so much...

CHERRY. Rocker uchi dog with red and black fur, teal eyes, a spider-web tee and multiple piercings on her ears? She looks like every 14 year old deviantart user's lame fursona OC ever.

FRECKLES. Who in god's name decided to make a duck villager looks that like she's fully plucked and ready to for the oven? Honest to god I would've sworn she was a joke character made by PETA to protest against meat-eating if I didn't know better. Same thing for Velma (only she's actually ugly) and Chow (who also has the bonus of the creepy smile). You can't make animal fur skin-coloured without making them look like somebody shaved 'em, come on.

...but hey. If you like these guys good for you. We're all different, right? Besides, I've already seen people ranting about villagers I absolutely adore in this thread (*coughchaddercough*) and I'm not mad so... peace :p

Last edited:
Chow, mostly because he was so creepy looking. It took like a month for him to move out but when he did, I didn't even give him a goodbye, nor did he give me his picture.

Last edited:
rzu4yBZ - Imgur.jpg
I really hated my first Curly(Curly 1.0).I had him in my cycling town and he seemed like a fun villager so I moved him to one of my regular towns and he turned into a total dud.He rarely came out of his house and kept repeating the same stupid jock dialogue.It took three months for his porky butt to move out(somebody actually adopted him).About a year later I had a space available in one of my other towns and I adopted another Curly(Curly 2.0)based on the theory that there was no possible way I could get another dud jock pig.My theory held true because Curly 2.0 turned out to be one of my favorite villagers.

Rodney!! He wouldn't gtfo from the time i started my new town (almost 9 months ago) til now :mad:
He was in the WORST placement ever, ruined my clover paths, and his house was smack RIGHT next to mine and blocking my garden infront of my campsite. Lil **** took foreveeeeeeeer and a day to go and i didn't talk to him once, and ofc after a hiatus i come back and see him and Marshal were gone. Fml.

I had Klaus in my new leaf town and he tried to move twice but changed his mind. -screams- the third time he pinged he did move. Thank flock.

Back