Pokémon Pokemon Sun and Moon QR Code Rental Team Thread!

SensaiGallade

✨ Étoile 2020 ✨
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
1251-8940-4139
Island
Rosemoor
Sheep Plush
Purple Star Fragment
Pink Star Fragment
Red Star Fragment
Celeste Chick Plush
Dreamy Easter Egg
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Dreamy Easter Egg
Sun and Moon.jpg

Friendly Battle Competitions and QR Code Rental Teams have been released! So naturally, we need a thread for it!

This thread has the sole purpose of posting QR Code rental teams, strategies with teams, your own teams, Friendly Competitions and more! Discuss everything below!

Here's a quick guide on how to make QR Code Rental Teams.

And how to create Friendly Battle Competitions.

Happy battles!

EDIT: Hold the phone. Its been discovered that QR codes can allow someone if they really wanted, to impersonate you on the Battle Spot and as a result, be banned for using hacked Pokemon. The QR codes give access to your Game Sync ID, which someone can use against you. Do not post publicly for now and hold until Gamefreak releases a patch of some sort.

Last edited:
great idea love this i used a team yesterday ill post later today helped me get a 75 win streak in super doubles at Battle tree.

Hold the phone. Its been discovered that QR codes can allow someone if they really wanted, to impersonate you on the Battle Spot and as a result, be banned for using hacked Pokemon. The QR codes give access to your Game Sync ID, which someone can use against you. Do not post publicly for now and hold until Gamefreak releases a patch of some sort.

well i used Landorus. mega Kangaskhan, Tapu Koko, and Tapu Fini. Landorus had groundium Z Koko had a Focus sash, and Fini had Choice specs.

Kangaskhan Moveset was
Fake Out
Double-Edge
Power-Up Punch
Sucker Punch

Tapu Koko was
Protect
Thunderbolt
Dazzling Gleam
Taunt

Tapu Fini had
Dazzling Gleam
Moonblast
Muddy Water
Hydro Pump

Landorus had
Protect
Earthquake
Rock Slide
U-turn

I was going to make this thread but decided not to since I made a QR super secret base thread for ORAS and it barely got used. Hopefully this will get some use out of it, because I really love this idea of QR rental teams.
I'll get around to posting mine eventually, but it's a very generic team.

I was going to make this thread but decided not to since I made a QR super secret base thread for ORAS and it barely got used. Hopefully this will get some use out of it, because I really love this idea of QR rental teams.
I'll get around to posting mine eventually, but it's a very generic team.

I want to see what kind of team you will be using. I already have 2 out of 6 ready :> Hopefully we can battle soon haha. I might post mine too <3

My seuicune is good in battle tree. I set out a dummy and spam calm mind 6 times then sweep.

My seuicune is good in battle tree. I set out a dummy and spam calm mind 6 times then sweep.

I have had good success with it as well. find he runs well with my Mega Kangaskhan. using fake out to shut down the more dangerous threat for that turn allowing me to set up 2 Calm minds w/o much trouble.

Happy to see a lot people are finding Tyranitar useful again , it's early but i see him a lot ,lets hope he stays useful. i also seeing lots of Heatran as well.

Last edited:
Back