How much money have you spent on Animal Crossing?

AC:NL - $40
AC:HHD - $40
2 packs of series 1 cards - $10
NFC Reader/Writer - $20

$110, not as much as the other people here.

- - - Post Merge - - -

AC:NL - $40
AC:HHD - $40
2 packs of series 1 cards - $10
NFC Reader/Writer - $20

$110, not as much as the other people here.

Okay, lemme redo this and see if I can get a close number.

Five copies of ACNL, 3 at full price, 1 for 20, 1 for 25: $165
Two copies of Wild World: $60
One copy of City Folk: $25
Two copies of Population Growing: $50
Normal card and figure amiibos at varying prices: $50 total
Sanrio amiibo: $12
Costs in stamps from trading ACNL things: $10
One copy of Happy Home Designer: $40
One copy of Amiibo Festival: $10

Total, 422 USD. Maybe even more lol

Well I technically didn't buy my Ds' for animal crossing, so I don't count that.
I've bought Animal crossing wild world, into the city, 2 copies of New Leaf, and 1 copy of the Welcome amiibo game.
The first 3 series folders (they were only $4 each though)
Two booster boxes (though Australian ones so 3 cards in each pack, they were $80 each)
And a handful of packets when they go on sale (I only buy the cards when they are on sale, hence so few of series one cards).

Soooo...I've spent a little bit on animal crossing.

I've spent only a tiny amount on the sanrio cards, but other then that I don't really buy merch and whenever a new animal crossing game has come out i've always asked for it for my birthday. I'd like some merch someday of animal crossing though, an Isabelle amiibo would be nice.

I can't remember how much I got the Gamecube game for, but I got my first copy of ACNL for $5. Eventually I traded it in, and my mom got me my current copy at Best Buy for like... $20, but I don't think that counts for this thread, since someone else bought it for me. Same goes for HHD; my mom got it for me for Christmas the year it came out... aaaand my husband got me a Digby Amiibo for like $7 last week.

So, all in all, I've personally spent $5 on Animal Crossing.

ok so..
2 copies of lgttc
2 copies of acnl
1 new 3ds (jp)
1 limited edition 3ds xl acnl ds thingy idk
3 acww games
1 acgc game
1 achhd game
1 new wii

Interesting thread! All prices are Australian (AUD) :

- DS lite with ACWW bundle around $200 in December 2006
- additional 4-6 cartridges of ACWW (one was for my sister), costing somewhere between $30-60 each over the next couple of years
- City Folk guide on clearance $10 somewhere around 2010
- Animal Crossing 3DS XL Console with Animal Crossing New Leaf Game (digital copy) imported around $350 in June 2013
- ACNL physical cartridge for $60 at launch so I could play whilst waiting for imported one to arrive
- fanart AC badges, pins, and stickers $20 Manifest 2013
- NOT MY MONEY, gift from partner : Wii U deluxe $429.95 + ACCF (Let's Go to the City) somewhere between $60-100 for Christmas 2013
- NOT MY MONEY, gift from partner : black+blue 2ds for $149.95 in 2014
- New 3DS XL - Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer Edition bundle around $250 in 2016
- AC : Amiibo Festival bundle I think I paid $30 in 2016
- 16 AC Amiibo figurines - from $5 to $15 each, most were on sale so I paid around $120 total
- AC Amiibo card albums x 3 for $27 ($9 each), x for $18
- AC cards between $1 and $4.95 per pack. I have around 420 cards I got in packs (not ebay etc), which is 140 packs (3 cards per pack). 140 x $4.95 = $693.00 but I didn't pay retail for at least a third of the cards so I've probably spent around $500 since starting last year.
- Japanese ACNL magazine with gifts $45 this year
- Japanese ACNL magazine with gifts $65 this year
- HHD New 3DS soft shell carry pouch $40 this year

The consoles were all purchased either exclusively or primarily for AC but have been used for almost all my gaming for the past 9.5 years. I've spent probably less than $500 total on all other gaming stuff.

I regret nothing!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Forgot the Sanrio cards : $55 for the set plus all 6 sticker seals

About ?25-?30 for each game - GC, DS, Wii and 3DS

KK Slider Amiibo ?5

Strategy guides for DS and Wii games ?5 each

So around ?125 in total over the years (and I started back in the GC days) and definitely worth every penny!

Aside from the $20-something I spent in AC:NL, nothing else. The amiibo cards are rare in my country and shipping here takes longer than forever, so no use buying an NFC reader.

around 150 $$$ mostly for my 2 copies on new leaf plus happy home designer plus all the amiibo and card i got

Around 80 /90 euros in total for Animal crossing new leaf, happy home designer, amiibo cards.

i spent a total of 80 dollars. one on animal crossing, other on happy home designer. i got the gamecube, wild world and city life for free. i usually make my own merch.

So far

1 used copy of ACNL: Welcome Amiibo = €30
1 used copy of Wild World = €15
Several amiibo cards + 2 albums for varying prices = €30
Several amiibo, all bought on sale = €25

Totals up to €100. Not too bad. That being said, I only really got into collecting all this about a month ago when I bought my own copy of New Leaf so—

I also bought a New 3DS with HHD pre-installed & cover plates, but mainly because I wanted a New 3DS because my old one was just. Dead. Sadly. And i thought I'd might as well get HHD with it. It was €160 total because the entire bundle was on sale. A New 3DS costs around 160 here anyway so. I guess the game came with it for free for me. :'D

Let's see here:

I bought AC:NL back in 2014 on sale for $25 and then earlier this year I got the nintendo select re-release for $20 (it was technically a gift, but that is what it's worth). So a total of $45 plus tax

I was gifted ACNL, I bought a second copy in 2015 for sale. Lots of amiibo card packages for their usual price in store but honestly I'm not sure how many since I've been aquiring them over time. And of course $13 for the sanrio cards from ebay

Back