How much money have you spent on Animal Crossing?

ive bought wild world, lets go to the city, new leaf, happy home designer, technically i bought the card reader for AC, 2 pillows, a mug, mabel and blathers amiibo figures, and 20 other amiibo cards........................lol

Last edited:
When ACNL first came out I got it for like, $35-$40 bucks I think? I lost my copy when I moved last year and didn't get to buying a new one until a few weeks ago. Got one for $20 bucks and I've spent about 70 dollars on amiibo cards alone so far.

I'm still buying cards too.. so addicting ;-;

I got acnl as a gift..
I got city folk around now..
Also got a 2nd copy of acnl..
Just got a 5 dollar acnl villager action figure ( its the mk 8 boy / guest one in acaf )
Just spent 15 dollars on the whole amiibo fest bundle
Id like to own ww but 40 dollars no way! And it seems weird for it to be on wii u..
Oh also a m i i b o c a r d s got 6 packs of serise 1-4 and one wa.

Edit. I got hhd for 35 so a lot of monay spent

Last edited:
2 ACNL copies
2 3DS (bought the 3DS solely for ACNL at first, then bought a second in 2015 for a second town for reasons)

I think that's about it. Idk if I can get too much into amiibo until finances get better lol

Lets see

I got 2 New Leaf copies because i thought i lost my first one.
One HHD copy that I lost on an airplane.
I bought my first 3ds mainly for animal crossing & pokemon, and a powersaves dongle.
& just recently bought another 3ds, mainly for use with animal crossing,

My boyfriend also bought me a 3-pack amiibo with Reese, KK & Cyrus

Last edited:
I've only spent $60 (CAN) on 2 digital copies of the game. I'm just too hesitant about buying an NFC reader, or else I'd spend a lot more on cards and figures pro'ly. Also bought the sea green 2ds AFTER they stopped producing it so I ended up paying a hefty $250 for a 2ds that was once priced at $110... which makes me feel bad about getting anything else :p

I've spent quite a bit...
Three new copies of the game (traded in two)
One extra 2ds to trade between towns
NFC amiibo card reader
Two series 2 card packs
Five individual amiibo cards on eBay

1 copy of ACGC (20.00)
1 copy of ACWW (about 20.00)
1 copy of ACCF (20.00)
2 copies of ACNL (70.00 for both)
1 copy of HHD (bought it for full price, 40.00 -_-)
All of the amiibo figurines except for 3
A bunch of amiibo cards

Well over 100 bucks lol. Maybe even more than that like into the 200's range

I spent about $80 on NL and HHD and some few money on amiibo cards. I'm thinking about buying another copy of new Leaf.

about $60 for two copies of new leaf plus however much wild world and city folk costed at the time. i'm thinking about buying a few amiibo cards soon too. i have a history of overspending on blind boxes cus its so damn fun opening them even if it nets a bad return so i think i'll just pay extra to get the cards i want.

So much. I can't even remember how much I've spent. I've owned every game in the series besides amiibo Festival and I've bought countless amiibo cards. I've also bought three copies of NL, giving away two.

Last edited:
okay so,
i got acnl as a gift, so no money spent there
2DS: $75
HHD: $20
so about 95 bucks

Every copy of every AC
+2 copies of New leaf
Plushies
Amiibo figures and cards
2 AC graphic tshirts

...all adding up to hundreds of dollars on AC. Worth it in my opinion

ive bought 3 copies of acnl myself, got cf and hhd as gifts. dont own any merch. not sure how much a copy of acnl costs tbh

My rough estimate is about 120-150 dollars altogether. I've bought two copies of ACNL, a ton of amiibo cards, and HHD.

Ok so 2 new leaf copies... 60
happy home designer + adapter... 50
10+ amiibo cards... 20ish

only 130 canadian dollars. not bad lol

Back