• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Sanrio cards rant.

KeatAlex

Not That Innocent
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
5631-3744-4512
Spring Sakura
April Birthstone (Diamond)
Silver Mailbox
So I was one of the unlucky ones who had their order "lost" by GAME in December. After a month of waiting they sent out a replacement which, surprise, never showed up. They state they're out of stock and whatever but they still didn't refund me the shipping. I go forth and buy them on eBay at the beginning of the month. & now those cards never showed up either with the seller not replying. I hate how difficult nintendo made it to get these cards. I'm not buying them anymore. Had them "shipped" to me three times, i'm out about $40, and I have no cards to show for it.

That actually sucks. I'm sorry to hear that. Maybe you could try looking for them on Amazon? Or if it's just the furniture you're after, a lot of people sell it in the Re-Tail forum. When my cards come in a few days, I can give you some furniture for cheap. ^^

That actually sucks. I'm sorry to hear that. Maybe you could try looking for them on Amazon? Or if it's just the furniture you're after, a lot of people sell it in the Re-Tail forum. When my cards come in a few days, I can give you some furniture for cheap. ^^

I did try amazon at first but no luck for a full set. Just the separate cards for about $15 each :/

Thank you so much, I really appreciate it! That will be awesome!

I did try amazon at first but no luck for a full set. Just the separate cards for about $15 each :/

Thank you so much, I really appreciate it! That will be awesome!

No prob! Ugh, I can only imagine how frustrating that must be. Anyway, mine are supposed to come between February 3rd and February 11th so I'll get in touch with you when they do~

sorry to hear this horrible tragedy has happened to you, that is just not great!

Ugh I'm so sorry. I was looking at cards online last night and they're so expensive :(

That is such bull****. You need to get your money back from GAME and you need to file reports on Ebay to get your money back also. Don't let people scam you.

That's horrible. I am so sorry you really need to file reports especially with Ebay. I have all the cards I was lucky enough to receive them through a card trade. You're welcome to visit them for free as many times as you want! Also any other Rv's you need to visit that I have you can come for free if you want! I really hope you get your money back :(

This is why I'm never buying them! If Nintendo wants my money then they should at least ship them in different areas so its easier to buy

Oh man. Sorry to hear!! Let me know if you want to visit their rvs for free. I also have welcome amiibo ones too.
I hope you get a refund of some sort from Game and eBay as well..

That's awful! Luckily the seller I bought my Sanrio cards on eBay from was reliable. You should report them. :(

It sucks to see so many people having bad experiences with getting the cards, i'm from the UK so they were really easy and quick to get, same with a few other people that i know! But if you need help with getting any Sanrio item let me know!

So sorry for your troubles! If you let me know what you need I can grab you some sets for free? I've been stocking up on the Sanrio items daily since my cards arrived (more than daily for my cycling town, lol).

Man, I've only heard bad things about people buying them from GAME. I realise it's like the only option for many though. :\

That's awful!! Dx TBH I thought my seller had them lost in the mail as well, but he was kind and said they were probably lost in the post. He gave me the option of a refun if they didn't show up in such and such days, but thankfully they did.
I think the difficulty comes in when people ship such a small item overseas - they're pretty thin and it's pretty easy to lose something that small. Mine came in this TINY freaking padded envelope Σ(・口・) Regardless, I would still report them especially if you didn't receive a refund.
I have all the cards if you'd want to come to my town to RV them, also.

horror stories like this are exactly why I try not to buy the cards, haha. sorry that happened to you.

Okay, here's my story: the same thing happened to me with GAME. I preordered mine from them and i was so happy because i knew they were going to be out of stock really soon so i felt secure about mine. BUT! Three months passed and my cards never showed up. Contacted with them and they gave me a refund (only of the price of the cards, not shipping refund, although they kinda messed up and gave me the refund twice, so it's like shipping was included). I was hunting auctions on ebay, some started at 10 bucks and i even placed bids, but people is so stupid there and don't know how to do a bid and they raised up to 50 bucks >;0 It's like when there's an auction, you normally wait until the last few minutes and then bid 50 cents more to win. Not stupidly increase the bid from 10 to 30 the first day omg! However, i really wanted my Sanrio cards but i wasn't going to spend stupidly my money on them.

However, short story is.... today, after so long, the postman showed up at my house with guess what??? Yes, my GAME Sanrio cards! I gave them for lost and now i got them!!!!

So, depends on where you live, give it a chance and you might get a nice surprise ;)

Last edited:
You should really try to get your money back for the eBay thing. I believe there's a time limit on getting your money back. eBay and Paypal tend to both rule in the favor of buyers more than sellers, so unless the seller can prove that they shipped it with pictures, tracking numbers, etc., you will be refunded.

Thank you all! I did file a report with eBay but they still take a while to get me a refund. And also thanks to all of you guys for helping me get the furniture from the series. It really is a silver lining to this messy messy situation. I'm also sorry to those that are in the same boat I am in.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay, here's my story: the same thing happened to me with GAME. I preordered mine from them and i was so happy because i knew they were going to be out of stock really soon so i felt secure about mine. BUT! Three months passed and my cards never showed up. Contacted with them and they gave me a refund (only of the price of the cards, not shipping refund, although they kinda messed up and gave me the refund twice, so it's like shipping was included). I was hunting auctions on ebay, some started at 10 bucks and i even placed bids, but people is so stupid there and don't know how to do a bid and they raised up to 50 bucks >;0 It's like when there's an auction, you normally wait until the last few minutes and then bid 50 cents more to win. Not stupidly increase the bid from 10 to 30 the first day omg! However, i really wanted my Sanrio cards but i wasn't going to spend stupidly my money on them.

However, short story is.... today, after so long, the postman showed up at my house with guess what??? Yes, my GAME Sanrio cards! I gave them for lost and now i got them!!!!

So, depends on where you live, give it a chance and you might get a nice surprise ;)

That is extremely lucky!! I hope this is the case. Seems doubtful for me but I hope.

That is extremely lucky!! I hope this is the case. Seems doubtful for me but I hope.

Yeah, keep the hope, those cards were shipped during holidays and that time it gets really crazy so your package must be still on its way. That's what the postman told me about mine. They usually get slower deliveries during those periods. So just's be patient ;) I would recommend not to waste your money on those $30-50 cards they have on ebay.

Back