• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Greetings fellow Mayors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maggybeths

Bells
Feedback
100% (20) +
Anyone up for a meeting of the mayors?

Please add either both or one of my FC codes in my signatures
and then reply to this thread to let me know you've added me so that I can add you!

I'm an active player and I do play daily. I'm on EST time and do live in the US. I am an older member.

Looking forward to meeting you!

Last edited:
Hello I am 25 and I live in the UK, my town name is Redfort and my name is Chris, I shall add you and I would love to visit your town sometime! my FC: 1435-6326-6883

Sorry, I added your number but we're still not connected. My code is: 4098-4350-1222

Hi! I'm on EST too and play late nights. Looking for more active friends. I'll add you up! :D

I like super cool people! ;)

Still looking for more friends. Can't have enough! I was born to travel, baby! Lets do this ;)

Feel free too add me, i love making new friends and doing tours and such

Hey, I'll add you, I'm also looking for some more people to play with.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh, wait. I have you added, lol.

I'll add you! I'm 22 and I'm EST time too, I've been more active lately and I've been meaning to find people to hang out with!

I'll add you :) I'm 18 but I'm pretty active and other than ordering items I haven't been able to travel much. Time to just hang out would be great!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back