• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Do you love rocking out to K.K Slider?

Chris01

Bells
January Birthstone (Garnet)
White Cosmos
Yellow Cosmos
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
February Birthstone (Amethyst)
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
November Birthstone (Topaz)
October Birthstone (Opal)
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
I am legit sat playing on my 3DS playing DJ K.K. full blast on youtube out of my PC speakers, and i don't care lol, what K.K tunes do you enjoy rocking out to when your in the mood?

You can't call yourself an Animal Crossing fan and NOT enjoy K.K. Slider's music!

I am actually in love with all of K.K.'s songs (with the exception of a few), but at the moment I like Bubblegum K.K. (pretty much any pastel-loving girly person likes this song, lol), K.K. Condor (the first K.K. song I ever heard!), and K.K. Waltz.

Actually was going through random ones on YouTube a couple of days ago. Soulful K.K. might be my favorite right now

You can't call yourself an Animal Crossing fan and NOT enjoy K.K. Slider's music!

I am actually in love with all of K.K.'s songs (with the exception of a few), but at the moment I like Bubblegum K.K. (pretty much any pastel-loving girly person likes this song, lol), K.K. Condor (the first K.K. song I ever heard!), and K.K. Waltz.

K.K Condor is my main jam, it gets me so happy lol

Ever since wild world ive been a fan of K.K. ballad... what can I say, im a romantic :p

thats a good choice :D

Haha thanks Id like to think so :p I have KK waltz playing in my living room, KK lullaby in the bedroom, KK soul in the office, and I play kk faire from time to time just for the fun of it ^^

Haha thanks Id like to think so :p I have KK waltz playing in my living room, KK lullaby in the bedroom, KK soul in the office, and I play kk faire from time to time just for the fun of it ^^

thats pretty awesome I have K.K Condor playing as I type this :p

THEY NEED TO ADD K.K. SLIDER SONGS TO SPOTIFY!!!

Last edited:
Haven't listened to him yet. I didn't know about him till a day or two ago

Edit: reread post lol sorry I guess I have heard some songs but can't remember the names

Last edited:
I have an extension on my Chromebook that plays K.K. Slider songs randomly, or you can set it to play the town "theme" of the hour (from each game)!

K.K Gumbo is my JAM
So many hours redecorating with that on.

I also really love k.k. synth and technopop

When I was a kid I would get so excited for K.K. coming. Hardly ever missed a concert lol. I kinda miss K.K. playing by the train station and giving me music because music is free and fat cat corporations are bad speech. Hah hah.
(I know music is still free but idk. It feels different with him at Club LOL)

K. K. Love Song was the very first song that I encounter'd in the GameCube game. I (no pun intend'd) fell in love with that song. K. K. Technopop is a close second as my favorite. If anythin', it was because of Cube the penguin's house that got me into K. K. Technopop.
I really do miss the GameCube logo shirt for Cube to wear. :(

My, there's a lot of K.K. songs that I love:
K.K. Condor (reminds me of TLoZ),
K.K. Technopop (used to have it in my second GCN house for a long time, which had a space theme),
K.K. Love Song (plays in Punchy's house. Also I listened to it a while before getting New Leaf, thinking it was the end of my GCN towns which obviously it wasn't),
K.K. House (reminds me of GT3/GTC2002 Tokyo Geneva),
Forest Life (N64/GCN theme),
K.K. Bossa (Goldie's house, plus it plays in the movie),
K.K. Swing (Road Trip Adventure vibes),
Imperial K.K. (Alfonso's GCN house),
Bubblegum K.K. (I know a lot of people hate it, but in Rosie's house it kinda fits. Only problem is that it doesn't fit with the other K.K. songs),
a few more...

Well, usually when I'm hyped up I like listening to Bubblegum K.K, or when I'm just "chill" :3 I listen to Space KK one of my favorites. Also I love KK Adventure, and especially KK Bossa. I also like KK Disco and KK Salsa for some reason XD

i actually dont like many of his songs and i always found it creepy he was on the cover of every single CD. even ones without K.K. in the title. the ones i actually like are k.k. aria(the best), k.k. disco, and my place(only the music box version).

im hoping a new star will come along and replace k.k. i never liked him. maybe with more upbeat songs too

I like many of the songs but my favourite is K.K. Synth. It's so calming. I've set it to play in one of my alt characters' Pav? room and I often visit that room when I need a little zen. The combination of the music and the furniture puts me at ease in an odd way. It's also very often my pick for rooms in Happy Home Designer, if it fits the theme. Meanwhile, it doesn't play in my mayor's house at all, because I don't think it fits in. Maybe I'll redecorate to make room for some Synth.

Back