• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Write a Letter You Cannot Send

yeah writting made me felt a bit better
dear issac

i trusted you.. heck i even had a crush on you.. and yet you let me down.. i never told you but my friends sure did and you were ok with it and i accepted it will have never come true... but still you let me really down.. you even lied to my face when you rob my platinum game.... now dont come back and see me because il be a better person and soon karma will come one way

AG;
Honestly you're my best friend and I love you a lot but I think I still like you even though we tried and it didn't work out idk man we're really close and it's kinda like those cliche best guy / girl friendships and ugh I don't know lmao help

Last edited:
Dear Me.
Why
Me.

Last edited:
Dear Roel,

Ehh you spent too much time posting on here and should probably call it a day (night?) and then eat.

Sincerely yours, your conscience (and stomach).

Dear Obama,

get the flipping frying pans out of politics

democrats lost

u.don't.matter

deal.with.it

Sincerely,
Raskell

Last edited:
AAAAAAUUUUUGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!
______, I know that you are _______ ______ _____, and it's really annoying that you're getting __ ____ _______ ______. They're being _______! Stop trying to act so nice and innocent! YOU DON'T DESERVE ANY ___, any _________, because you are a _________, _______, and _____, little _____.

AG;
Honestly you're my best friend and I love you a lot but I think I still like you even though we tried and it didn't work out idk man we're really close and it's kinda like those cliche best guy / girl friendships and ugh I don't know lmao help

...oh how you used me. To the point of no return. I was an idiot. I was naive. I was weak. And you took advantage of that. I don't know where I went wrong, but somewhere along the lines it turned to bitter hell. You took me and manipulated me and lied to me, and took away an amazing friendship. I wish I didn't let you take things farther, maybe we could've still been friends. But after what you did to me, I can't forgive you. You hurt me to a point of no return. I wasn't myself for months. You wrecked me more than I already was. I was bad again. I wasn't that bad for awhile. The problem, though, is I keep going back. I keep spilling over to you again and again and I don't understand why but I do and it hurts. Everyone tells me to stay away from you, to block you and cut all ties - to never speak to you again. But I have no self control and I can't just do that. Before you did this, you were my best guy friend. I had you when I needed you. It's difficult to let that go, but I need to realize that it was all fake. Everything you've said and done has just been a lie, all you wanted was to get under my skin. You just wanted to use me for your own personal pleasure, and I let you. I'm continuing to let you. You don't even care anymore, you got what you wanted and left me in sorrow. I hate you for ruining me...but I wouldn't take any of it back either (which I should, for so many damn reasons). It's been so long, but I'm still upset. I'm still in pain. The worst part of it all; I might still want you.

Dear person,

I hate you so much, because you're so cute and you know it, too. I hate you because you're always taking selfies of yourself and posting it on INSTAGRAM, AND CHANGING YOUR ICON 24/7 TO SOME F-BOY PROFILE PICTURE!!! I hate you because we're finally together and you decide to leave me so I won't be seeing you until probably May. I hate you because you're popular and I'm not and you'll never notice me :( We have 4 years together, you better start talking to me now before it's too late and I become something and you don't ;)

Dear me,

You need to wise up and get your act together. You need to start learning that procrastination doesn't make you "cool." You're just worsening your anxiety that is already very pervasive in your life without you exacerbating it. You make yourself cry all the time because you're like "this will be enought time."

It never is. It's never enough time. You're not allowed to procrastinate on essays and your thesis and also be a perfectionist. You're crap, because you only ever give yourself enough time to produce crap.

So please stop.

Sincerely,
You, *****.

...oh how you used me. To the point of no return. I was an idiot. I was naive. I was weak. And you took advantage of that. I don't know where I went wrong, but somewhere along the lines it turned to bitter hell. You took me and manipulated me and lied to me, and took away an amazing friendship. I wish I didn't let you take things farther, maybe we could've still been friends. But after what you did to me, I can't forgive you. You hurt me to a point of no return. I wasn't myself for months. You wrecked me more than I already was. I was bad again. I wasn't that bad for awhile. The problem, though, is I keep going back. I keep spilling over to you again and again and I don't understand why but I do and it hurts. Everyone tells me to stay away from you, to block you and cut all ties - to never speak to you again. But I have no self control and I can't just do that. Before you did this, you were my best guy friend. I had you when I needed you. It's difficult to let that go, but I need to realize that it was all fake. Everything you've said and done has just been a lie, all you wanted was to get under my skin. You just wanted to use me for your own personal pleasure, and I let you. I'm continuing to let you. You don't even care anymore, you got what you wanted and left me in sorrow. I hate you for ruining me...but I wouldn't take any of it back either (which I should, for so many damn reasons). It's been so long, but I'm still upset. I'm still in pain. The worst part of it all; I might still want you.

The dAY after I wrote part two, you decided to make things so much harder.
Trying to manipulate my feelings even more... I thought it was over! I thought we were done! Everything happened so long ago,
I thought you had moved on and I tried my goddamn hardest to get over you! But now, you say you like me again? You claim you "poured your feelings" out to me, and got mad at ME when I said I didn't believe you? You're an idiot. You're a coldhearted liar.
You know what else you are? You're a wimp, for lack of better words. You can't even man up and talk to me. What, did I hurt your man ego? It's about time. You've hurt me so much for so long, this was long overdue. Yesterday was the angriest I've ever been with you. Whether you were telling the truth about wanting me back or not, that was a dck move. But oh god, what if I cave in again and take you back? What if I let myself fall back into your traps, because maybe you were telling the truth, and maybe somewhere deep down you're a good guy...? What if I actually did hurt you, I can't live with that. Everyone tells me I should because you have to treat people the way they treat you. I'm going insane. And you're the one driving me to insanity. Ugh.

I’m sorry I left without saying a word. But trust me only this one more time: You’re better off without me.

Oh man all these letters are so dark...

I'ma try to post a light-hearted one :p

xSuperMario64x said:
Dear my my fav twig boi,

Man you're the bomb you know
You're my fav tennis player and we both know that tennis is lit af
I also love how you can never fit into your go kart lol rip

If I was a videogame character
we'd prob go out and like cause havoc and stuff
maybe go and throw some bombs at people and proceed to call them cheaters

oh and I believe you when you say you're #1
don't let that other boi Luggy tell you otherwise
YOU ARE #1 MY BOI

Sincerely
xSuperMario64x

i miss you, i don't get why you did what you did but part of me still believes that you miss me. i hope you're doing well

Back