• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying wishlist!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alicia

curious life-form
Bells
White Cosmos
Tasty Cake
Orange (Fruit)
Tasty Cake
Red Cosmos
Feedback
100% (501) +
I'm back and buying more of my wishlist! I'd prefer to pay with TBT, but I could probably pay with in game bells too if you'd prefer it!
If you have any of these items, please post how much you'd like for them!

My wishlists
For Kanto: http://moridb.com/catalogs/Jbh0SMcDsY
For Acorn: http://moridb.com/catalogs/kSsvIrvAYj
not looking for anything right now! ^-^

Last edited:
kiki and lala socks
pompompurin shoes
basic trash can
basket chair
fairy bottle
New 3DS - K.K.
stack of books
8 TBT each so 56 TBT? ^_^

denim jacket, pep-squad skirt, and chaise lounge. 17 tbt?

edit: ah, its actually a black-denim jacket. will that still work? if not, i still have the other two for like 13 tbt

Last edited:
Hey I can get you all these items: http://moridb.com/catalogs/knSl9qGN7j is 40tbt too much? it's about 20 items but almost all of them are orderable. I'm just not really sure about the currency

40TBT sounds good with me, would you prefer pick up or drop off? :3
denim jacket, pep-squad skirt, and chaise lounge. 17 tbt?

edit: ah, its actually a black-denim jacket. will that still work? if not, i still have the other two for like 13 tbt

thank you very much for the offer of the other things, I can buy the black-denim jacket from you, but friendlycat has offered for the other things!

Last edited:
Pick up, just give me a while to TT and get everything ready! Maybe 20 minutes or so?

thank you very much for the offer of the other things, I can buy the black-denim jacket from you, but friendlycat has offered for the other things!

Ah, okay! Does 6 tbt sound fair to you? its orderable I believe and I'm not too sure how much these TBT are really worth so I'm just throwing out something that sounds decent

ok! I'll open them now, the town you'll be going to is Acorn, the mayor is Owl :3

Have you gotten all the items you want or are you still in need? I have quite a few of these c:

Have you gotten all the items you want or are you still in need? I have quite a few of these c:

hi, I wanted to make sure which items I needed before I replied to you!
this is what is left on my wishlist:
lottie's bun
fancy tea set
hanging chair
ivy partition
strapped books
zen tea set

Sorry! It takes me a while to TT. Will open my gates now!

thanks again!

Last edited:
I have all of these, and I would be willing to part with Lottie's Bun so you can finish out your list ♥

I have all of these, and I would be willing to part with Lottie's Bun so you can finish out your list ♥

thank you very much, how much would you like for everything? o:
also, are you sure you want to part with Lottie's bun?

Last edited:
Idek what it's worth >///<
I'm sure though, I've been very faithful to my braids & tiara hairs o:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back