• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

do you have any special talents or skills?

Also well I tend to know useless stuff that sticks for some reason in my head.. Well I love quiz games and shows so.

I can sing really well, and am pretty strong when it's needed. I can also run like the Flash when I get scared.

I used to be in marching band; played the flute.

I know how to use a wide range of 3D/art programs and game engines. I'm an environment 3D modeler who uses both digital and traditional arts. Woo!

I can play the tin whistle fairly well but I think that's about it as far as talents go

I'm really good at music, playing the saxophone, clarinet, and flute. I can also play trumpet and piano. I'm really good at sightreading music. ummmmmmm that's it.

music :))) i'm really good at improvising on the piano as i play by ear. but i dread sight reading ;_;
im half decent (okay not really) i kinda suck at art but im trying to get good
spelling is another odd talent of mine. i find i can spell a lot of words most people my age can't. and i've been spelling these words since i was like, 8 lol

Last edited:
My talent is I'm terrible at everything and I can sleep for 16 hours when I'm depressed. Also I can bend my thumbs backwards at a 45 degree angle. A real crowd pleaser, that one.

My talent is I'm terrible at everything and I can sleep for 16 hours when I'm depressed. Also I can bend my thumbs backwards at a 45 degree angle. A real crowd pleaser, that one.

Yeah I can bend my thumbs back and attach them in a weird way to my hand. Kinda hurt a bit but fun to do :p

And, well not counting bending my knee joints inwards like a reverse Charlie Chaplin walk, I don't know.

I can draw. I'm not passionate about it though. I used to draw heavily and stopped. My skills have went down hill a lot. Basically my talent is going to waste. At least that's what my art teacher in HS said. :) Which was really uplifting.

I wouldn't call it a 'special' skill, but I can be extremely persuasive due to my fa?ade although I rarely use it.

Well I do have perfect pitch :D

That's why I'm such a good musician. I don't mean to brag, but I can literally pull notes out of thin air (like I can sing a note in almost perfect tune without a reference), be able to tell rather quickly what key a song is in, and listen to a musical note and instantly be able to tell the name of the note (by piano standards, other instruments have different names for notes than pianos do).

There are so many people that are jealous of me, because they all have to develop a skill called "relative pitch" which is pretty much the same except they can't pull notes out of thin air, they have to listen to another note and make judgments based on that. It can take years to master it. I've already got that, and more. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Back