do you have any special talents or skills?

I'm a good writer in the sense that I can create a rich lore, good twists and steady character development.
Wouldn't call myself the most eloquent writer though considering I speak 3 languages (german, english, french) and don't really try to perfect either of them. Don't need to know a dictionary by heart but I guess a writer should know their language.
As a kid I was forced to take lessons in playing the keyboard and arrow & bow, in hindsight not the worst thing to be forced to but still, I should still know the basics but I haven't refreshed my skills in years.
Idk, very basic skills not worth mentioning tbh, going forward I definitely want to learn more languages (spanish and polish for starters) and honestly I also want to learn how to draw properly, but I feel like my impatience is really gonna be an issue for that.

Well, I can speak 2 languages fluently + 1 so and so, and I sometimes write stories and poems for fun...

Idk...uhh... guess I'm smart and have a high IQ? That's literally all I can think of oops I'm failure

I'm great at bEING A BURDEN ON MY PARENTS.

ok yes/no, I'm pretty good at writing stories. I'm one of the few people nowadays who enjoys Shakespeare that I know of. I can sort of sing, I make video games and I make Sims in The Sims 4 sorta okay kinda... I also reset my game without saving for thrills, because I invested in the reset centre and burdened myself with it.

02-05-17_4-42-02 AM.jpg

Last edited:
i sometimes have perfect pitch..

i can immediately recognize a note if it's played on a trumpet or clarinet. but it's harder if it's a violin or piano.

I always have been good at drawing and learning different languages.

I've got good art skills, pretty good sculpting skills (admittedly I only use air-dry clay and improvise on tools so I'd probably be better if I had some more high-grade stuff), can stick my feet behind my head, have a pretty fast typing speed, and make relatively good scrambled eggs.

Well, I'm good at solving problems, thanks to my need for efficiency and my huge collection of processes/methods. I LOVE to apply that ****.

Oh, and I've got a pretty high tolerance for noise. Living with multiple siblings will do that to you. Now I don't need silence to be able to study effectively; I automatically tune stuff out.

... I'm also good at withstanding heat, apparently. I spend 90% of my time at home in my room and it's FREAKING HOT, which lasts for at least half a year, but I've gotten used to it. Didn't realize this until my mom walked in last summer and commented on how freaking hot it was after seeing me sitting at my desk, pretty much completely immune to the temperature, lmao.

I'm pretty good at singing, dancing, and writing, but I'm also pretty good at picking up new languages (however, as far as I know currently though, just Spanish). In particular though, I think singing is my strongest talent. Like, I've been told I could probably do opera depending on how my voice develops, so that's definitely a nice thing to hear. :p

I used to do both traditional and digital art a lot in my teens but I stopped because of lack of motivation

I can act pretty damn well. I can also vibrate my eyes. Does that count as a special talent or skill? I mean it's genetic, so...

your amazing toes

I'm really good at playing Castlevania games! lmao that sounds stupid, but straight up I've beaten (to entire completion) most of the games aside from Portrait of Ruin, which I actually just received as a gift.
I'm also double-jointed, so I can move my fingers and toes individually (like moving only my big toe or middle toe, etc) and bend them at strained angles easily.

Wow! really? Like, moving each single toe without moving any other toe?

I'm good at procrastinating. So good I never turned in a single assignment at University ^-^

I don't know if it's a good thing that I can act stuff and telling lies lol.. basically only do that to save my ass though.

Back