do you have any special talents or skills?

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Island
Alyse
Pink Crescent Moon
Moon Bunny
Yellow Crescent Moon
Ocean Pearl
Oarfish Head
Oarfish Body
Oarfish Body
Oarfish Tail
Silver Moon Jellyfish
Red Super Star Trophy
this is a follow-up to yesterday's question i made
my talent is being a (super duper high school) architect. i'm good at art but i'm great at drawing buildings, statues, trees, rivers, cities etc. i'm also pretty good at doing 8 bit characters which kinda looks like some NES rpg sprite icons lol
i'm doing well in two languages - german and french
but the best skill i have is that i can put my whole fist in my mouth it's great
but the best best skill i have is galeforce (haha funny video game joke)

anyway, what are yours?

Well, I do play the guitar and I'm exceptionally good at retro games but other than that, I don't know.

I'm good with a bow and arrow, play four instruments, and speak three languages. Besides that, I'm a fast reader with a good memory for detail, and am really good at puzzles.

Last edited:
I'm really good at playing Castlevania games! lmao that sounds stupid, but straight up I've beaten (to entire completion) most of the games aside from Portrait of Ruin, which I actually just received as a gift.
I'm also double-jointed, so I can move my fingers and toes individually (like moving only my big toe or middle toe, etc) and bend them at strained angles easily.

Sometimes my body is completely repulsed by water and when I try to drink it I may gag or become very nauseous. Does that count? I just don't like plain water. I tried to take some pain killers with a glass of plain water today instead of my tea, and I almost threw it all up. Oops, oh well.

I do fine art/realism decently, still need practice but yeah my art teacher is putting my self portrait into a regional contest and she only picks one in the whole school so it's lit i guess.

I'm a CG generalist, which basically means I'm skilled in most forms of computer-generated imagery.

Yeah check this out *disassociates*

In all seriousness I can draw and sew, and as bad as my eyesight is I have a great eye for detail and apparently really good colour vision

i used to be able to bend my finger all the way back. now i can only do it when i'm drunk enough not to feel pain.

i'm also pretty good at yoyoing.

I'm good with a bow and arrow, play four instruments, and speak three languages. Besides that, I'm a fast reader with a good memory for detail, and am really good at puzzles.
i'm jealous, i wish i could do any of these things!!

possibly the only skill i have (lmao) is being a very good reader. all throughout school i was reading books way beyond my level, and i can read quite fast as well. i can probably get through three average sized books per day if i dedicate maybe two hours to just reading. apart from that, i'd say i'm a fair writer too.

I can play the drums, I have quite a good memory, if sleeping for a long period of time counts then I'm good at that too. :p That's probably about it, I'm not talented in any way whatsoever.

idk i don't do things very often. i guess i am good at not failing my classes despite pretty much never listening, studying or doing assignments because the things i do do are good enough...? i think i understand things fairly quickly idk

i wish i was ok enough to actually have interests or practicing skills but atm that's just not happening so idk, i'm not good at many things

I used to be a pretty good cellist and picked it up really quickly as an adult which I was proud of. I haven't played in a few years though so I guess it's more like I had a talent.

Last edited:
I can do a pretty fun sheep impression, and even get them to talk back to me! (how useful this actually is, i have no idea)

I am decent at a lot of things. A decent baker. A decent artist. A pretty good singer(although I'm too chicken **** to do it for anyone.) I also have a lot of pointless talents like being able to roll my eyes into the back of my head, NO I can't see my brain because 1.) there's bone there and 2.) there isn't any light, I can flare my nostrils, I can wiggle my eyebrows individually and in like a wave, I can do the clover tongue thing too, and I can turn one of my feet backwards as long as I am on carpet.

Oh and I can make an origami paper star the size of a grain of rice.

Last edited:
Back