• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

hi

unpoetic

sleepy
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Hi everyone. I always hate doing these posts because they always sound so lame to me. Anyways, I played AC: Wild World for years when I was younger and loved it. However, I managed to break my DS a long time ago and buying a new one wasn't really my priority. My birthday is coming up so as an early birthday gift my boyfriend got me a 2DS (which seems much studier than my previous DS) and AC: New Leaf! I'm super excited to be playing again and even more excited to be apart of the forums.

I'm Morgan but in-game I go by Momo and my town name is Verona (the last thing I'd read before making me town was Romeo + Juliet). I'll be 20 this week. I enjoy reading and writing and often share some of my writing on Tumblr. I'm majoring in literature and minoring in psychology and am really bad about doing my homework. I look forward to interacting with you all and learning more about the game!

Hi Momo!! happy early birthday btw!! :3
That's so funny, I'm actually majoring in psychology at the moment with an associate's degree in criminal justice. I also frequent tumblr a bunch!! I just recently picked it back up tho, I've been a member since like 2012 haha.
I hope we can have fun playing together!

Back