hi

unpoetic

sleepy
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Hi everyone. I always hate doing these posts because they always sound so lame to me. Anyways, I played AC: Wild World for years when I was younger and loved it. However, I managed to break my DS a long time ago and buying a new one wasn't really my priority. My birthday is coming up so as an early birthday gift my boyfriend got me a 2DS (which seems much studier than my previous DS) and AC: New Leaf! I'm super excited to be playing again and even more excited to be apart of the forums.

I'm Morgan but in-game I go by Momo and my town name is Verona (the last thing I'd read before making me town was Romeo + Juliet). I'll be 20 this week. I enjoy reading and writing and often share some of my writing on Tumblr. I'm majoring in literature and minoring in psychology and am really bad about doing my homework. I look forward to interacting with you all and learning more about the game!

Hi Momo!! happy early birthday btw!! :3
That's so funny, I'm actually majoring in psychology at the moment with an associate's degree in criminal justice. I also frequent tumblr a bunch!! I just recently picked it back up tho, I've been a member since like 2012 haha.
I hope we can have fun playing together!

Back